Pearl Jam....here is to the state of.....

Kerouactivist

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2001
I posted a thread a long time ago about this song....but since the video has been out for a long time.... and the old thread has expired.....I was wondering how people felt about the new version and the video....

link

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
It makes me angry. We have a disaster and we sing songs. There should be only one word any American utters and that should be impeach.

Kerouactivist

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
It makes me angry. We have a disaster and we sing songs. There should be only one word any American utters and that should be impeach.

who do we impeach but, ourselves...our hate....has made this....we are Him(W) and he is us......his hate is ours.... It's a sickness that has unfortunately touched us all....please look around look at self......
so much loathing of self and hate but for nothing.....

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999

There's nothing more frightening than an angry liberal. Grrrr tiger!

ebaycj

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2002
Originally posted by: bthorny

who do we impeach but, ourselves...our hate....has made this....we are Him(W) and he is us......his hate is ours.... It's a sickness that has unfortunately touched us all....please look around look at self......
so much loathing of self and hate but for nothing.....

LOL nice parody.

Aug 1, 2006
Originally posted by: Corn

There's nothing more frightening than an angry liberal. Grrrr tiger!

NO, there's nothing more frightening than a confused, twisted and scared Conservative who thinks that attacking the wrong country will help win the "terr warz"....

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: bthorny
I posted a thread a long time ago about this song....but since the video has been out for a long time.... and the old thread has expired.....I was wondering how people felt about the new version and the video....

link

Crazy Liberals, why do they hate AMERICA????