Peak reality TV or peak oil?

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
Tough call, right? You'd think it would be more like peak vaccine or peak stupid . . .
Wait, this is for Moonlight? Wasn't that like 4 years ago?
Oh grampa, poor grampa . . . it really IS time to get a new glasses prescription.

But back to the show . . . and that the whiners are . . . THE Krudashians.
Yo gramps. I think it's time for your nap.
Gramps? Who was "on tour" with the Dead before anyone knew who the f*** they were. Oh, I guess I see your point.

OK, back to reality (no, not that one either).

I've thought this for the past few centuries. How can they keep pumping this shit (not the oil). You'd think that we'd have hit the peak by now - even though, in the Real World (sorry, it's going to be "one of 'those' threads"), there really aren't any economic restraints as with oil.

Well, it's "jumped the shark" time (Happy Days reference, I think). Saw a promo for Selling the Hamptons. What are the three p's of real estate? Shut up, shut up and why isn't my assistant's assistant taking care of this shit?

Time to rant - fellow bots. ;)

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I think the shark was jumped twenty years ago. But it's cheap to make, and people gobble that shit up, so here we are.

Reactions: Charmonium

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
meth-not-even-once-2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Charmonium

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Peak Reality TV was the week before The Real World aired its first episode.

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
Are we talking about the "real cat," the ghost cat or maybe you had a different species in mind?