Peachtree Accounting 2005 FREE after MIR - Sale starts 1/30/05 - 2/12/05 @ Staples

HuzorDaddy

Aug 1, 2001
It's kind of sad, but the only reason I am still buying this every time it comes up at Staples, is to meet my $250 per quarter to get a rebate check from Staples Gold Rewards.

Also, there is usually a $30 upgraders rebate that you can weasel you're way into if you convince staples to accept a copy of the UPC. I've done it for the previous four years...

Thanks OP, I will make good use of this.

straightahead

Jan 17, 2005
Originally posted by: HuzorDaddy
It's kind of sad, but the only reason I am still buying this every time it comes up at Staples, is to meet my $250 per quarter to get a rebate check from Staples Gold Rewards.

Also, there is usually a $30 upgraders rebate that you can weasel you're way into if you convince staples to accept a copy of the UPC. I've done it for the previous four years...

Thanks OP, I will make good use of this.

HuzorDaddy,
How long does it take to get the rebate?

3point14

Golden Member
Mar 4, 2003
My mom just asked me how cheap I could get this for her and I said that she will spend at least $150. TY OP!!

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Originally posted by: redly
how/why do they offer this FAR year after year??

Because, Peachtree tries to sell you everything under the sun for the next three years after you send in your rebate.

I am still getting stuff from them for Peachtree 2001, I think.

Vikroda

Apr 9, 2003
Originally posted by: straightahead
How long does it take to get the rebate?

I'm still waiting for the one I sent in at the beginning of the month. They seem to take about 3 months now.
87 days from the Oct '04 FAR offer from the day I mailed the form to the day I got the rebate check
89 days for the Jul '04 FAR offer
36 days for the Jun '04 FAR offer (I think that was for the 2004 version)

Yes, HuzorDaddy, this is a good way to build up to the rewards quota.
Also you can make money on the deal if they send out a coupon that's valid during that time period (I think the $15 off $75 expires 2/1 but I'm hoping for a $30 off $150:D). Also buy through the Discover Card shopcenter for an additional 10% (It usually takes a while to get credited).