Peace Corp

KarmaPolice

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2004
Anyone join the Peace Corp? Just wondering...if you did i would love to hear some stories or thoughts on the whole experience.

KarmaPolice

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2004
Originally posted by: Born2bwire
Corps

sorry...I was talking to a guy who just got back from it and he talked about it using the term peace core....you all knew what i meant.

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003
Originally posted by: KarmaPolice
Originally posted by: Born2bwire
Corps

sorry...I was talking to a guy who just got back from it and he talked about it using the term peace core....you all knew what i meant.

It is pronounced "core" but is spelled "Corps." Like the Marine Corps except for hippies.

There is a good "SoYouWanna" article on the Peace Corps. Search google.

KarmaPolice

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2004
I don't want to..well i have thought about it but its not right for me at this time. I just find it very interesting and liked his stories.

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003
I don't want to..well i have thought about it but its not right for me at this time. I just find it very interesting and liked his stories.

So you don't want to search google... I should've kept walking away. What the hell kind of thread is this.

Please wait, OP, sir, while I go retrieve information for you.

KarmaPolice

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2004
Originally posted by: Farang

So you don't want to search google... I should've kept walking away. What the hell kind of thread is this.

Please wait, OP, sir, while I go retrieve information for you.

wtf is your problem. I frequent this forum all the time. YES i can get stories off the internet about random people. I was wondering if people FROM THIS FORUM had done anything with the peace corp and if they felt like it, maybe they could share some stories. What part of this don't you understand.