Paypal Debit Card ?

ctcsoft

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2003

Do you have to sign up for a premeir account to get the debit
card? What if you signed up for the premeir account but then
downgraded it after you got the debit card?

I really don't want a premeir account because the fees get to be
through the roof. Especially on high dollar payments.

Anyone?

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
I don't know if you can keep it, but I love having it. Instant access to your PayPal payments, plus if you use it as a Master Card, you get 1.5% back. :D

AlienCraft

Lifer
Nov 23, 2002
Originally posted by: DurocShark
I don't know if you can keep it, but I love having it. Instant access to your PayPal payments, plus if you use it as a Master Card, you get 1.5% back. :D
Same here. :beer:

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
If you downgrade after you receive your card your card will not work. It is only for memebers who have a premier account.

Joker81

Golden Member
Aug 9, 2000
oops sorry I think you only get cash back if to have the auction im not sure.

BTW jmoe I just realized it was u. Hopefully those laptops are working out.

AnyMal

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
Originally posted by: AlienCraft
Originally posted by: DurocShark
Same here. :beer:

Same here. In fact I deposit $100 - 200 every month because I get 1.5% back automatically on every purchase.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Nocturnal
If you downgrade after you receive your card your card will not work. It is only for memebers who have a premier account.

thats weird...I dont have a premier account and I have the paypal debit card. I use it all the time. If anyone ever wants a hot deal on shipping items sold on ebay, just go to the UPS store, tell them you are shipping something sold on Ebay and then pay for it with your PP debit card. You will get a ten percent discount, plus 1.5% back.

SaigonK

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
www.robertrivas.com
Originally posted by: Joker81
you also have to have an auction on ebay every once in awhile

No you dont. I havet had an auction on Ebay for more than a year and i have had a PayPal debit card sonce they came out.
They rock, it is (as was said before) a great way to get at your funds asap.

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
Originally posted by: rudeguy
Originally posted by: Nocturnal

thats weird...I dont have a premier account and I have the paypal debit card. I use it all the time. If anyone ever wants a hot deal on shipping items sold on ebay, just go to the UPS store, tell them you are shipping something sold on Ebay and then pay for it with your PP debit card. You will get a ten percent discount, plus 1.5% back.

This screen shot here shows you that you have to upgrade from a basic account to a premier account if you want a Paypal debit card.