Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
My story for the year:

1998 Pliablemoose gets custody of 8 year old daughter, ex wife proven to have attempted to slip out of the country with common child.

1999 Pliablemoose not awarded child support by kindly a$$hole judge (for 1 year) Judge also dismissed 38(?) bogus contempt charges by ex wife, who tries to retry case & fails.

2000 Pliablemoose doesn't recieve child support for 18 months

2001 Jan-Pliablemoose's ex comes to the US from new home in U.K. & is served with contempt charges when she presents to pick up child.
Feb-Pliablemoose's ex flies to & from the UK X 2 (with new toad
impersonating husband) & presents to female judge in Dallas County (Pliablemoose suspects small town judge not sympathetic to cause & had case moved to Dallas, TX). Attny proves ex spent 3-4 X what she owes in child support in airline tickets alone, judge puts ex in jail till child support is paid.

The evil one spent 3 days & 2 nights with crack whores, etc. till she coughed up the cash-I bought a stainless steel refrigerator with it.

Revenge is a dish best served cold, but I love it...

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Good work. :) Its about time the woman pays child support. ;) (I didn't know about that too).

snakesnfrogs

Banned
Mar 1, 2001
Good for you----glad to see there are still some decent judges left. I had a buddy in AZ, that got raped by the legal system.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
I bought a stainless steel refrigerator with it.

Revenge is a dish best served cold, but I love it...

I love it!

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
After nearly a year of sobbing randomly, she's great. New wife has been more of a mother to her than her biological mother. My daughter went from failing & being on in-school-suspension to the gifted classes within 3 months of my assuming custody.

She's spending 2 weeks @ TX A&M @ Vet Camp for gifted kids, did 2 gifted summer schools last summer, A & A&B honor roll since she started living with me. Just saw a homework assignment where she listed me as her role model (above a local artist) because I "think things through"

Spent nearly $20K in court so far

KameLeon

Golden Member
Dec 5, 2000
Nice to see you've a good relationship with your daughter. Good job getting what you deserve! :)

<< Spent nearly $20K in court so far >>

:(

xraymongral

Banned
Nov 25, 2000
Congrats! To bad the system still fails most kids, leaving them with shabby mothers, while willing dads are thought of as nothing more than $$$$.

Cooltech2k

Banned
Feb 9, 2001
Congrats...

My Fathers 2nd wife (my sisters mom) spent 15 years sueing my dad at least ounce a month &amp; My dad was never allowed to talk in court even ounce (that includes his lawyer) &amp; Than my sister got married &amp; turned around &amp; Sued her mom for mental damage done by her sueing our dad all those times....

Iorny Kicks ass.

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
1% of disputed custody cases where the child is 10 or younger are won by the father in TX. My case was so extreme that the judge didn't have much choice or be charged with misconduct.

It's sad that dad's don't get a fair chance, I wanted custody when we split up in 93', but it was nearly automatic that the woman gets custody.

datalink7

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
nice job. The backlash against men will die down eventually, but right now it is majorly skewed in the womans favor (in custody cases that is).

perry

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2000
Congratulations to you, and congratulations for your daughter for doing so well!