Patriots at Bengals

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Mar 10, 2005
Originally posted by: spidey07
5 bucks says the patriots lose to the cowboy's AND the colts? Without their home field channel interference they should be decimated.

MARKED

wtf are you talking about? nevermind, it's crap.

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
Sammy Morris and Tom Brady won this FF week for me I think :D.

tfinch2

Lifer
Feb 3, 2004
I hate the Patriots, but I have to root for Sammy Morris. When I was in elementary school I used to go to his HS football games.

zach0624

Jul 13, 2007
Originally posted by: KLin
Sammy Morris and Tom Brady won this FF week for me I think :D.

Yeah i have brady and tomilson. This week I played against probably what is going to be the second best team in the league(Palmer, Alexander, TJ (other bengals reciever to lazy to look up spelling and ocho cinco) won 90some to ~85 we both were highest scoring teams this week.

Slew Foot

Lifer
Sep 22, 2005
You know what I hate about those cheating losers? Not only are they steamrolling the league, but they also have the niners 1st round pick which will likely be in the top 10. The rich, get richer.

fustercluck

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2002
Originally posted by: tfinch2
I hate the Patriots, but I have to root for Sammy Morris. When I was in elementary school I used to go to his HS football games.

You guys are practically brothers :p

Glad I switched my superbowl pick to the Pats. 19 and 0 baby!

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Slew Foot
You know what I hate about those cheating losers? Not only are they steamrolling the league, but they also have the niners 1st round pick which will likely be in the top 10. The rich, get richer.

How does a "loser" steamroll opponents? Don't you think the NFL and EVERY team is watching them
like a hawk for any illegal activity? Face it, when they play your team there going down faster than
a $10 crack w**re...

rise

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
Originally posted by: Slew Foot
lol, if anything, they're cheating winners :p

seriously though, if you know anything about football and have seen the pats play, you'd know this has nothing to do with that crap. the pats are dominant on both sides of the ball. their o-line and d-line are tremendous and both are missing a starter. they're loaded and you're right, they will enjoy that SF pick.

mooglemania85

Diamond Member
May 3, 2007
I can't believe that there's no New England Patriots **Official 2007** Season thread as of yet.

Or a Dallas Cowboys **Official 2007** Season thread, or any other team for that matter. Only the craptastic NY Jets **Official 2007** Season has been made.

Forget it. I'm making a **Official NFL 2007** Season Thread.