Path of Exile 2.0 - Discussion

Page 50 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Going mf as well, got my templar up to 61. Incinerate/flame totem. Melts pretty much everything, although cruel izzy 1 shot me :/

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
I'll tell ya, if you want to sell items, be online on Saturday morning.
I don't think I sold a thing all week. This morning I bet I had 10+ sales in 2 hours.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
I need a hard to roll 5/6 link. BBBBRG or BBBRG. Honestly dunno how I'd handle the reduced move speed, would be annoying.

An exalt dropped today so I'm trying to pick up a decent gamble.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
7 premium tabs is enough for me. I know exactly what are in my non-premium 1-6 without labels.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Are there issues right now? Game loads and I can choose which character I want to play but then it just sits at the loading screen (the one with the "helpful hints") forever.

Checked forums, but nothing listed there.

XiandreX

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2011
Are there issues right now? Game loads and I can choose which character I want to play but then it just sits at the loading screen (the one with the "helpful hints") forever.

I am having the same issue right now. I can select character but it just stays on loading screen. :D

XiandreX

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2011

Seems to be working now

XiandreX

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2011
Just had a power outage... Please let Bobbydick know... We were running a map. Lol

On a positive note I just completed merciless Lab at level 73 4100 life first try. :)

Edit... Still no power... Looks like that's it until tomorrow.

Last edited:

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
... WAT

That's just silly. You're playing flame totems, you should have killed him on merc by now.

Honestly, I don't have much interest in it.

I ran through the labyrinth on cruel and died somewhere very close to the end. It infuriated me that I just wasted 30mins of time finding every key and every "special" item only to lose it all 1-2 rooms away.

XiandreX

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2011
Honestly, I don't have much interest in it.

I ran through the labyrinth on cruel and died somewhere very close to the end. It infuriated me that I just wasted 30mins of time finding every key and every "special" item only to lose it all 1-2 rooms away.

I understand why you wouldn't worry about it for a Magic find... but for main characters it's a big help.
Perma fortify is Amazing... :D. My 6th point in Ascendancy gave me 35% more dmg and 10% movement speed which now puts me at 55% run speed. :cool:

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
I understand why you wouldn't worry about it for a Magic find... but for main characters it's a big help.
Perma fortify is Amazing... :D. My 6th point in Ascendancy gave me 35% more dmg and 10% movement speed which now puts me at 55% run speed. :cool:

Meh. can't hurt I guess. I do PLAN ON going back through. It just fucking drives me nuts to lose all the progress.

Aren't you supposed to get 2 points per level? I swear to god I only got 1 for completing it on normal... in fact looking at my tree online, it says "5 points still available"

XiandreX

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2011
Meh. can't hurt I guess. I do PLAN ON going back through. It just fucking drives me nuts to lose all the progress.

Aren't you supposed to get 2 points per level? I swear to god I only got 1 for completing it on normal... in fact looking at my tree online, it says "5 points still available"

That just means you have 1 point to spend

Feneant2

Golden Member
May 26, 2004

It's a good thing the labyrinth isn't mandatory otherwise I would quit playing. If I wanted to play an annoying trap&puzzle game, I'd install one of those (and I don't have any because I detest them). I want to play an ARPG and unfortunately, Ascendancy has nearly ruined it for me.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
It's a good thing the labyrinth isn't mandatory otherwise I would quit playing. If I wanted to play an annoying trap&puzzle game, I'd install one of those (and I don't have any because I detest them). I want to play an ARPG and unfortunately, Ascendancy has nearly ruined it for me.

+1

Just spent 1 1/2 hours trying to get through the Labyrinth. I must have missed something earlier because I couldn't find a way forward-even backtracked through two sections TWICE.

And don't even get me going on why you have to repeat the trials again on Merciless and Cruel. It's pure busy work.

I suppose I will grit my teeth and try it again-the rewards are too great not to. But I totally agree that forcing the maze concept onto POE is a mistake.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000

+1

Just spent 1 1/2 hours trying to get through the Labyrinth. I must have missed something earlier because I couldn't find a way forward-even backtracked through two sections TWICE.

And don't even get me going on why you have to repeat the trials again on Merciless and Cruel. It's pure busy work.

I suppose I will grit my teeth and try it again-the rewards are too great not to. But I totally agree that forcing the maze concept onto POE is a mistake.

Agreed. They should have just made it another zone or something. "Puzzles" have no place in the game. Why introduce them now? The trials are just DUMB to begin with. Hell you can just run through them and pop potions/regen to make it through them. WTF is the point?

I had the same experience in a re-run of the normal lab -- I did EVERYTHING and could NOT advance. I looked all the hell over for a switch or some dumb shit I missed and nothing. Doesn't help that my toon is suuuuuper slow which just adds to my fury.

Glad I'm not the only one that dislikes it.

Jax Omen

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2008
You guys DO realize you only need the gold keys and izaro fights to clear the place for your points, right?

Dont waste time on silver keys/caches/reliquiaries/etc until you're fully ascended in merc. Look at the map every time you enter a new area.

Lab takes like 20 minutes per difficulty the main issue is having enough hp for izaro's bullshit

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
You guys DO realize you only need the gold keys and izaro fights to clear the place for your points, right?

Dont waste time on silver keys/caches/reliquiaries/etc until you're fully ascended in merc. Look at the map every time you enter a new area.

Lab takes like 20 minutes per difficulty the main issue is having enough hp for izaro's bullshit

Yeah I realize that. But I also realize I don't want to go through the same damn thing several times -- once is enough.

To make you happy, I will do the cruel run tonight and get it over with. Elementalist points blow chunks anyways.

Jax Omen

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2008
Yeah idk why you went elementalist... chieftain does flame totems much better imo. So does scion. And templar.