Pat Robertson Says God told him it will be a "blowout" for President Bush in 2004

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
Well, I guess its time for the Dems to give up. I mean if Pat says God told him Bush will win...then who are they to try and challlenge God's word? If he continues, Dean will be spending eternity in hell.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
That mans a fraud on so many levels it hurts to think about it.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
"The Lord has just blessed him," Robertson said of Bush. "I mean, he could make terrible mistakes and comes out of it. It doesn't make any difference what he does, good or bad, God picks him up because he's a man of prayer and God's blessing him."
So I guess the whole drinking and drugs thing was preparation?

busmaster11

Platinum Member
Mar 4, 2000
Embarassed to be of the same religion as this bozo.

In a reference to Bush's political adviser, Lynn said, "Maybe Pat got a message from Karl Rove and thought it was from God."
LOL

Bitdog

Dec 3, 2003
The Rev. Barry W. Lynn, a frequent Robertson critic and executive director of Americans United for Separation of Church and State, said he had a prediction of his own: "Pat Robertson in 2004 will continue to use his multimillion broadcasting empire to promote George Bush and other Republican candidates."

There is good money is selling the BIG LIE, (invisible flying people who bring you back from the dead.)
& Pat Robertson may be one of the biggest beggers this world has ever known.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

Hmm, was Robertson equally impressed by Clinton who continued to prosper despite the mistakes and controversy?

Robertson is too much a fanboy to hear anything God has to say.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Pat's right- God will miraculously tweak the memory cards on the Diebold machines so that Dubya wins, no matter what- so all those Bush partisans can just stay home on election day...

He's one of the greatest con men in the history of the planet...

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
I am actually ashamed to even be apart of his religion. That is ridiculous to say. He's a phony, and I don't believe a word he speaks. Him, and all the rest of those tele-evangilists are ONLY in it for the $$$.

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
You know....since its been ***confirmed***, repubs should just stay home this november. No need to vote, God will do that for you.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: Crimson
I've always said God is a Republican.. this just confirms it.
Proof that there is no God!
No it's proof Bush is God.
Or that Bush and Robertson are both hell-spawn. :evil:

I heard it's a quid pro quo deal. In return for his endorsement, Robertson gets to rule the third circle in the afterlife.

Genesys

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by: Bowfinger
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: Crimson
I've always said God is a Republican.. this just confirms it.
Proof that there is no God!
No it's proof Bush is God.
Or that Bush and Robertson are both hell-spawn. :evil:

I heard it's a quid pro quo deal. In return for his endorsement, Robertson gets to rule the third circle in the afterlife.

DAMM|T, I was hoping for the 3rd circle!

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
of course he's happy. he recieved 500,000 dollars from the "capital compassion" fund from bush's faith based initiative.

%#@bush.

NightCrawler

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2003
Nothing like Pat saying dumb things to make religion look attractive.
rolleye.gif

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
What kind of Moron listens to Pat Robertson anyway? He is as big a fool as Jerry Falwell!

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Isn't this the same douche-nozzle that was praying for certain US Supreme Court justices to die? Some crap too about steering hurricanes away from the U.S. w/ only the power of god? What a wanker. :disgust:

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Red:

Not only the Head Moron, but all the Moronettes and Moronites listen to Pat. :)

Down here, he's even more popular than Benny Hinn, if you can imagine it. :)

I'm surprised anyone has any religious values left with the kooks like Robertson making religion look like something out of "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest." Very sad, indeed.

-Robert

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
It embarasses me that people believe that Pat Robertson is a Christian leader or prophet. He is not. He is a false prophet and a satanist.

smashp

Platinum Member
Aug 30, 2003
Pat Robertson like to accuse all these groups and other "Evil" peoples of driving people away from God.

Personally, Pat, your idiotcy, hypocracy, blashphamy, and coruption you spew drives people away.

You are the Leader of the stupid.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
I thought that limo had like really good tires on it that wouldn't 'blowout'. But, if God said... who am I..