Pat Robertson Says God told him it will be a "blowout" for President Bush in 2004

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Nocturnal
I am pretty sure Pat Patterson is going to Hell.

I'm pretty sure God takes into consideration the actions of the feeble minded.. But, heck.. it may be true.. Bush said he talks to God and he seems pretty sure of himself. I just wish that when he, Bush, speaks to us he'd quit speaking in tongues.

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
If Bush doesn't win in a landslide does it do anything to Robertson as far as his credibility goes?

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Gaard
If Bush doesn't win in a landslide does it do anything to Robertson as far as his credibility goes?

He didn't get God to divert that hurricane.. either.. so I doubt it.. He can always say God is punishing us with a liberal in the White House if Bush lost.. and don't ya think he ought to.. ?

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Yes, I would welcome that kind of punishment.

"Thank you sir. May I have another?"

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: alchemize

And what if he does? ;)
He'd have the same credibility either way..NONE!

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: alchemize
And what if he does? ;)
Then Pat would prove himself a vain false prophet yet one more time by taking glory to himself instead of giving that glory to God.

Think of it: a known anti-christ false prophet (who lives a life of wealth, greed, and political intrigue) has thrown his support to GW. Knowing that, how could any Christian vote for GW?