Pastor's solution to the gay problem

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Funny, if you put all the straight women in a fence, and all the straight men in another, they won't reproduce either.

People like this are a good example of the wrong views, the bigotry and hate, that permeates the ongoing discrimination against gays.

Note how he says he's disgusted at the idea of kissing a man? Not a problem, he should be - and it shows how he understand nothing of human sexuality about homosexuality.

I've seen the leading preacher of hate against gays in Uganda preach similar, going into graphic detail about 'gays like to eat poo poo out of their partner's butt' and so on.

He also sounds a lot like a Nazi with a 'solution'.

What he doesn't say is what to do about all the gay children born to straight parents after his plan kills off the people he segregates.

Last edited:

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
So.... this isn't true? :hmm:

Whether true or not, it's designed to elicit disgust from heterosexuals channeled to hate.

There's a psychology behind that. In sales, a basic 'trick' is to get the customer saying yes to anything - 'isn't it a nice day out', 'ya'. It builds to help a sell.

The reverse works as well - which is why so many negative campaign ads just put the opponent's photo next to bin Laden or a nuclear cloud - with negative music. Demagoguery.

Remember when they wanted to build support for the Iraq war, they'd put bin Laden and Saddam in the same sentence constantly.

And it worked, with many Americans not only supporting war, but even convinced Saddam was involved in 9/11.

They whip people into disgust that easily turns to 'kill gays'.

Last edited:

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
I don't agree with the gay lifestyle, but that kind of stuff he is saying is hatred. As a christian you are required to reject things that are sin, but talking about electrify fences and all that kind of nonsense is pure hatred.

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
I don't agree with the gay lifestyle

You don't agree with these things?:

1. Dressing in clothes that have color and fit properly
2. Being well-groomed
3. Exercising regularly

Oh... you mean it's the sex you don't agree with. :rolleyes:

Sex isn't a lifestyle.

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
As for the pastor's remarks... I'm not at all surprised. To be sure, there is much less of this type of vitriol in America these days, but it's still around.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
An intersting experiment would be to put a fense around fundamentalist Christians and one around gays and tell both groups that one of the people in there with them was the Devil. We know which group would go extinct first, don't we?

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
It's all about starting his bible reading in the front of the book... Once he gets past Malachi he'll be ok. Granted he's a bit slow but some folks get all caught up in listening to themselves.

One observation which I find interesting is the Gay/Lesbian kids of Right Wing folks.... High level Political ones... They seem to always be their daughters if they're men. I wonder if there is not only a genetic but also a stimulus aspect to it too... I mean... IF you were a girl person and had Cheney type as a Dad your frame of reference might be influential in allowing your genetic self to more readily 'appear'. :)

"I don't agree with the gay lifestyle ..." suggests that one is applying or willing to apply their own warm and fuzzies to others.. Shouldn't we each be supportive of all others when we visit the ballot box and shouldn't that be our commentary? Rights should be afforded all people subordinated to the needs of the State.... I figure God can sort his own stuff out up in heaven where no one gets a vote.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999

2. Being well-groomed
3. Exercising regularly

Sex isn't a lifestyle.

No those things are not assocaited with a gay lifestyle. I don't believe a man should be romantically involved with a another man or woman with a woman. That should be plain enough. And whether God inspired or nature intended, man was designed to be with the opposite sex.

etrigan420

Golden Member
Oct 30, 2007
No those things are not assocaited with a gay lifestyle. I don't believe a man should be romantically involved with a another man or woman with a woman. That should be plain enough. And whether God inspired or nature intended, man was designed to be with the opposite sex.

"Gay Lifestyle"? Is that anything like the "Gay Agenda"?

I've heard they have one of those too...sneaky fuckers. :sneaky:

TechBoyJK

Lifer
Oct 17, 2002

2. Being well-groomed
3. Exercising regularly

Sex isn't a lifestyle.

It's pretty normal for hetero guys to be disgusted by other guys having buttsex.

If you're gay, that's fine, but don't make us feel bad for thinking it's gross, because frankly it is. That's my feelings. I'm not going to write up laws against it though, because I might like to go 'gross' things to my girlfriend and I certainly don't want laws against that! :p

TechBoyJK

Lifer
Oct 17, 2002
It's all about starting his bible reading in the front of the book... Once he gets past Malachi he'll be ok. Granted he's a bit slow but some folks get all caught up in listening to themselves.

One observation which I find interesting is the Gay/Lesbian kids of Right Wing folks.... High level Political ones... They seem to always be their daughters if they're men. I wonder if there is not only a genetic but also a stimulus aspect to it too... I mean... IF you were a girl person and had Cheney type as a Dad your frame of reference might be influential in allowing your genetic self to more readily 'appear'. :)

"I don't agree with the gay lifestyle ..." suggests that one is applying or willing to apply their own warm and fuzzies to others.. Shouldn't we each be supportive of all others when we visit the ballot box and shouldn't that be our commentary? Rights should be afforded all people subordinated to the needs of the State.... I figure God can sort his own stuff out up in heaven where no one gets a vote.

Huge problems with Christians is that they don't know enough about Jesus's teachings to know what in the old testament was canceled out by him. There's some blatent issues that some Christians push that if they knew better, they'd know Jesus took a completely different stance and would shake his head at them too.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
He'll probably be caught with a rentboy at an orgy in Palm Springs in about 6 months.

HAL9000

Lifer
Oct 17, 2010
He was disappointed bad...

He's agen it.

He dun't speak no good language innit.

Sentrosi2121

Platinum Member
Aug 8, 2004
556820_457211807641611_205344452828349_100702137_214153918_n.jpg

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
No those things are not assocaited with a gay lifestyle.

Yes they are. Homosexuals are very often associated with being well-dressed, groomed, and physically fit.

I don't believe a man should be romantically involved with a another man or woman with a woman. That should be plain enough. And whether God inspired or nature intended, man was designed to be with the opposite sex.

That's fine.. you have as much of a right to be totally wrong as anyone else.

Last edited:

HAL9000

Lifer
Oct 17, 2010

Does that mean you don't have oral sex? If a woman offers you point blank refuse because it's not "as nature intended"

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
It's pretty normal for hetero guys to be disgusted by other guys having buttsex.

Normal for them if they're totally ignorant, perhaps.

If you're gay, that's fine, but don't make us feel bad for thinking it's gross,

I think I will... if for no other reason than it is not at all hard for it to not be gross. If whatever hole you pick smells like either fish or shit.. your partner needs to do some work down there first.

alzan

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
An intersting experiment would be to put a fense around fundamentalist Christians and one around gays and tell both groups that one of the people in there with them was the Devil. We know which group would go extinct first, don't we?

An elegant solution to several problems. Brava!

Edit: I wasn't including fences around gays as a solution.

Last edited: