Parler is back online so...

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Veliko

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2011
Just remember not all deaths reported as covid really are. Its still a huge death toll, but not whats being reported. Ive had 2 confirmations from people working in healthcare that said if someone has pre-existing conditions such as organ failure or hearth disease, and they are positive with COVID and die, the death will be counted as COVID.

How would you expect these deaths to be recorded?

Mar 11, 2004
For fuck's sake, are you guys really going to let that clown derail another thread with his tired old bullshit that's been refuted to him like 100 times? (Mostly because you fucking idiots keep responding when he starts spouting the same fuckin bullshit over and over and over.)

Not to mention, not sure what COVID death reporting methods has to do with Parler being back online, but here we are, its so a white supremacist fucking dickhead can derail a thread about his white supremacist utopian social media by spouting butt grade shit that has fuck all to do with the thread. Tell him to eat a big black dick and STFU and stop responding to it.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
For fuck's sake, are you guys really going to let that clown derail another thread with his tired old bullshit that's been refuted to him like 100 times? (Mostly because you fucking idiots keep responding when he starts spouting the same fuckin bullshit over and over and over.)

Not to mention, not sure what COVID death reporting methods has to do with Parler being back online, but here we are, its so a white supremacist fucking dickhead can derail a thread about his white supremacist utopian social media by spouting butt grade shit that has fuck all to do with the thread. Tell him to eat a big black dick and STFU and stop responding to it.
I think the COVID thig is my fault. I made the mistake of remining him of his most recent tantrum which ended with him replacing his post with ~~~. I should have known better and predicted he would drag that out for multiple pages. :(

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I think the COVID thig is my fault. I made the mistake of remining him of his most recent tantrum which ended with him replacing his post with ~~~. I should have known better and predicted he would drag that out for multiple pages. :(

Lol, it's kinda fun to watch, but sad simultaneously.

Reactions: zzyzxroad

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
What if what if what if.
Go fuck yourself.
I guess I just don’t understand it. Why play a stupid game like that?
Because he's a dishonest c*nt and an imbecile with no self-realization.
Right? I can only guess it stems form something lacking in real life.
Honesty and a brain.
Doesnt mean Im wrong :) Despite idiot moderators.
You are always wrong, you dumb fuck. Good job with a public mod call-out though. Hope that goes well for you. :rolleyes:

Reactions: zzyzxroad

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
So now that it has been back for a week any word on if the cult is flocking to that platform?