SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Guess the Paris agreement isn't working out so well for Paris. The people are rebelling against global elitist leftists. Love seeing people waking up to realize overly left bullshit is just that... Bullshit. Hundreds arrested, thousands protesting. The left is out of touch.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7922892/paris-riots-lockdown-tear-gas-water-cannons-rage-day/

TRUMP 2020.

Inaccurate and deceptive thread title edited and OP warned that the very next time there will be material sanctions.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

skooma

Apr 13, 2006
What a pathetic 'leader', embracing violent protests because he heard some fascist provocateurs are chanting his name, which I've heard mixed reporting on whether that's even true. Regardless, the fact he takes comfort in the events in Paris is reprehensible.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
I still find it ludicrous that the Guardian can describe Macron as 'centre left'. It's weird how liberals and the Trumpian-right can share certain delusions.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Guess the Paris agreement isn't working out so well for Paris. The people are rebelling against global elitist leftists. Love seeing people waking up to realize overly left bullshit is just that... Bullshit. Hundreds arrested, thousands protesting. The left is out of touch.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7922892/paris-riots-lockdown-tear-gas-water-cannons-rage-day/

TRUMP 2020.

Do you believe in science? Then you will accept that the Paris Agreement is a good thing. We don't have the luxury of taking our time curbing temperature changes; the planet isn't about to hold back on flooding just because you want a V8 in your next car.

Also, aren't you the one who claims leftists are the real perpetrators of violence, the problem with the US and the world at large? Yet when people commit violent acts that you think support your cause, you're cheering them on. Hypocrite. Liar. Disgrace to your family and your country.

Thankfully, there's a good chance you'll be very disappointed by France today, and by the US in 2020. Intelligent government is coming back, and the Trump mistake will be erased forever.

Last edited:

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
If and this is a big if.. If they want him, they can have him. They have the guillotine!

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
OP is the real TDS

Have some pity for him. It's like a Satanist having to admit his object of worship is a bad guy, in a very real sense. The only thing to do is point at irrelevancies and blow them up as a distraction to save face.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Paris is burning, protesters chant "We want Trump!"

Which Trump?
The one who promised universal healthcare?
Scott Pelley: What's your plan for Obamacare?

Donald Trump: Obamacare's going to be repealed and replaced. Obamacare is a disaster if you look at what's going on with premiums where they're up 45, 50, 55 percent.

Scott Pelley: How do you fix it?

Donald Trump: There's many different ways, by the way. Everybody's got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say because a lot of times they say, "No, no, the lower 25 percent that can't afford private." But--

Scott Pelley: Universal health care?

Donald Trump: I am going to take care of everybody. I don't care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody's going to be taken care of much better than they're taken care of now.

Scott Pelley: The uninsured person is going to be taken care of how?

Donald Trump: They're going to be taken care of. I would make a deal with existing hospitals to take care of people. And, you know what, if this is probably--

Scott Pelley: Make a deal? Who pays for it?

Donald Trump: --the government's gonna pay for it.

Or the one who tried to strip away our last few rights?

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000

More of an antichrist perhaps.

Oh, "We want Trump"

favicons
AP NEWS ›
Annotations
As protests rages in France, Macron remains invisible
SYLVIE CORBET DECEMBER 07, 2018
PARIS (AP) — As anti-government protests rage through France and Paris locks down, fearing new riots, the man whose presidency has unleashed the anger is nowhere to be seen.
French President Emmanuel Macron has stayed out of the public eye all week, leaving his unpopular government to try to calm the nation. In response, “Macron, resign!” has become the main slogan of the “yellow vest” demonstrators.
The protesters’ anger has been directed at the French leader, who they feel has been the “president of the rich” and is out-of-touch with ordinary people.
Macron’s pro-business reforms have aimed to make the French economy more competitive globally, but French workers see the changes as brutal and weakening their rights.
Macron, whose popularity plummeted in recent months, is also widely seen as arrogant, which comes out when he tells an unemployed man he can find a job if he “crosses the street,” or advising a retiree not to complain.

The 40-year-old leader mostly spent the week holding closed-door meetings in the Elysee presidential palace, which many protesters see as an ivory tower where he is hiding away from the people.
The president’s office said he would not speak before Saturday’s anti-government protests.
Normally Macron is a president who likes the limelight, one who has sought a prominent place on the world stage since his surprise election last year.
Just a week ago, he was basking in the international limelight at the Group of 20 summit in Argentina, challenging U.S. President Donald Trump on climate change and protectionist trade measures.
As he met with other world leaders last weekend, images of burning barricades in Paris and the Arc de Triomphe monument in a cloud of tear gas were all over the television screens.
Just back from Argentina, Macron went directly to the Arc de Triomphe to see the damages to the monument but the media was not allowed to ask him questions or come close. On Monday he had a discreet lunch with anti-riot police officers in eastern Paris, again without press.
The next day, he paid a two-hour unannounced visit to Puy-en-Velay, in central France, where protesters earlier had set the provincial government’s headquarters on fire. A few local reporters and other journalists who were there by chance reported that Macron was booed and insulted by a small crowd.
On Friday evening, Macron paid a quick visit to anti-riot security forces that were to be deployed Saturday in the French capital. No media was there. His office said he met with about 60 police officers at a fort east of Paris and thanked them for their service.
Instead, Prime Minister Edouard Philippe has been sent to the front lines to face opposition lawmakers at parliament and explain the government’s security measures on television.
In France, the president traditionally makes the key policy choices, especially in the fields of defense and foreign policy, while the prime minister is in charge of day-to-day decisions, especially those related to domestic issues.
Macron doesn’t face re-election until 2022 and his party has a strong majority in parliament —yet his ability to pass sweeping reforms may be weakened by the yellow vests movement.
Observers have suggested that Philippe’s resignation might ultimately be considered as a way to protect Macron —especially if the mood in France doesn’t calm down. But Philippe on Thursday rejected suggestions that he should quit.
http://outline.com/6RXTGK

They aren't asking for Trump.

Reactions: WelshBloke

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
OP is spreading a falsity. Protestors in France did not say that. This has been confirmed by many news outlets

Mar 11, 2004
Have some pity for him. It's like a Satanist having to admit his object of worship is a bad guy, in a very real sense. The only thing to do is point at irrelevancies and blow them up as a distraction to save face.

Your analogy doesn't work well at all, because you don't seem to know Satanism. Depending on the version of it, they absolutely do not view him as a bad guy (in fact they view him as the good guy, pushing logic and reason and non-judgement compared to the rabid judgement and "believe in me, follow me or I'll smite you!" antics of the Abrahamic religions), while for others him being the badass horned devil is exactly the appeal (these are people who tend to not be real serious, its basically like metal fans who just do it because they think it makes them seem badass, these people aren't really organized and I don't think there's even much of a real belief system shared). Both ways its really not that serious and is more about poking fun and pissing off the insufferable Christians (so they'll joke about the Christians dumbass belief about Satan - which are all over the fucking place because Satan really wasn't integral to Christianity and has not been well defined within it despite how Christians act like it was).

The satanists that you've been told about (the ones doing ritual sacrifices and the child sexual abuse in Satan't name) basically don't exist (seriously, the FBI investigated the hell out of that stuff as police were claiming that shit like mad to explain lots of crimes in the 70s through 90s, and if I remember right they literally did not find a single instance of that ever in any of their cases). You know who was though? Christian groups and other religions. So some of that shit was happening (not quite the full ritualistic aspect though, although some few instances where it kinda was), but it was being perpetrated by the groups/people shrieking about Satanists more often than not.

So, its more like Christians having to come to grips with the fact that there isn't this cabal of Satanists subverting the world to persecute them. But they have a convenient way of dismissing that, as you see, the priests doing all this stuff? They're actually under the control of Satan! So see it is Satanists!

He's an alt-right troll spreading hate & discontent via disinformation. He believes none of it but he knows there are people who will.

No, I think he really believes it. He's still a troll, and he does believe he's actually helping spread his beliefs (or actually its more that he thinks his beliefs are actually more common and he's helping them become more accepted and helping to let people who share his beliefs that are ostracized in places like on here - because he thinks the overwhelming majority not supporting his beliefs on here isn't because people don't but because there's a cabal of people persecuting people with those beliefs).

He's desperately trying to get people to focus on stupid bullshit (he literally is the awful SJW that he projects onto others) instead of the litany of corruption and outright criminal behavior that his "side" has been perpetrating because he does believe liberals are some great evil. He has to build up liberals into the boogeyman to justify those actions as he absolutely knows its shitty, but he wants the end to justify the means.

His brain is fucked. Its at the point that I worry for people he interacts with as he seems on the verge of snapping. I've said it before, but the way he's been acting lately reminds me of how a lot of the guys that murder-suicide their family or go on shooting rampages act. Now I'm sure most of them don't follow through (thankfully), but enough of them do that it is concerning.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
What I find interesting is how Fox and other righty outlets are focusing on the anger over gas taxes, but failing to mention that it isn't about the working class having to pay them--its about the working class paying new taxes while the rich just got a tax cut.

Also, who's to say that alt-right isn't taking advantage of the unrest and fueling some of the violence in Paris? Yellow vests are non-violent everywhere else in France but only Paris is seeing widespread violence??? Hmmm...