Paris Hilton Pot Charges Dropped - South Africa

Dominato3r

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2008
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ipU2Ge5RYwftOfml0db0_IwJ_0CAD9GN9TO80

A publicist for Hilton said the incident was a "misunderstanding."

"Paris Hilton was questioned today by police in South Africa on allegations of smoking marijuana," a publicist for Hilton, Dawn Miller, said in a statement.
"However I can confirm that the incident was a complete misunderstanding and it was actually another person in the group who did it," the statement said. "The case has been dropped against Paris and no charges will be made."

Have I ever told you guys how much I hate her? D:

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Have I ever told you guys how much I'd like to swap bodily fluids with Paris Hilton? :awe:

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
paris_hilton.jpg

for the troopses!

Last edited:

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
It makes you wonder, doesn't it? If Bubba from Compton had saved up the proceeds from his drug sales for a couple of years to go to this sporting event and been busted for the same thing do you think they would have dropped the charges?

Yeah, think about it.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
It makes you wonder, doesn't it? If Bubba from Compton had saved up the proceeds from his drug sales for a couple of years to go to this sporting event and been busted for the same thing do you think they would have dropped the charges?

Yeah, think about it.

Who did you talk into unbanning you this time?
You paid off toker with hookers and blow didn't you? I never trusted that guy.

Wyndru

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2009
Shes a celeb that I can't wait to see in 20 years, just curious how things will pan out for her in the long run. She is already starting to become insignificant, and those type of people self-destruct when they aren't in the spotlight anymore.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Shes a celeb that I can't wait to see in 20 years, just curious how things will pan out for her in the long run. She is already starting to become insignificant, and those type of people self-destruct when they aren't in the spotlight anymore.

She's never done anything, ever. She's famous because she spent a lot of her daddy's money on a publicist. I've never understood why anyone is in any way interested in her.

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
fuckin rrch slut buys off cops in poor ass country,,, big surprise

Piece of shit poor country extorts rich person. Big surprise.

This is also why I don't ever plan on going to Mexico. Fuck poor countries.