pardon my french!

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
remember the episode of seinfeld when george bragged to jerry that he once told a girl he coined the term pardon my french to get her in bed? :p

well, is there a term you have coined, or *wish* you have coined?

i coined: drive or be driven (heard it on tv the other day, lol...so maybe it was already a term?); don't forget to breathe (also spoken by billy bush at the miss usa pageant--grrrr)...

:cool:

agnitrate

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
I wish I coined 'stop posting' :(

I don't really use too many other catch phrases. I'm often guilty of using 'dude' far too often in nervous conversations though.

-silver

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
I may be wong, but I think I coined the word spunky here :p

SnapIT

Banned
Jul 8, 2002
Originally posted by: caramel
remember the episode of seinfeld when george bragged to jerry that he once told a girl he coined the term pardon my french to get her in bed? :p

well, is there a term you have coined, or *wish* you have coined?

i coined: drive or be driven (heard it on tv the other day, lol...so maybe it was already a term?); don't forget to breathe (also spoken by billy bush at the miss usa pageant--grrrr)...

:cool:

Well, i dunno, but i guess you want my body, women usually do... so i will just lay back... be gentle... ;)

SnapIT

Banned
Jul 8, 2002
Originally posted by: heyzeus
don't you mean...
"pardon my freedom!"?

LMAO, pardon my freedom... yeah.... idots are everwhere, you are not one of them... freedom fries and shiet... idiotic, a 12 year old could have done better...