Paratrooper walks into NC mall w/loaded AR-15 and gets arrested

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
When it comes to public accommodation why are some rights protected and others not?

Doing business with the public you can not violate peoples rights.

Saying no guns is the same as saying no blacks, no women, no gays, no democrats,,,,,.

guns aren't humans you moron, not that i expect you to understand that.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Private parties can say GUNS ARE NOT WELCOME

Gun owners have 2 supreme court rulings. It is just a matter of time before gun rights are protected just like racial and sexual rights are.

Just as businesses were forced to take down the "no colored" signs so will they be forced to take down the no guns signs.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
When it comes to public accommodation why are some rights protected and others not?

Doing business with the public you can not violate peoples rights.

Saying no guns is the same as saying no blacks, no women, no gays, no democrats,,,,,.
Yes, because guns are the same things as people.

Imbecile.

Feb 16, 2005
"Hey Ma! I'm a'goin' to the store, bringing my AR15, kevlar, ammo clips, you know, just in case, you know a full blown incursion happens while I'm shopping for yogurt and toilet bowl cleaner"

"Sounds good toothless, don't forget my Boones Farm!"

Subyman

Moderator <br> VC&G Forum
Mar 18, 2005
The right to bear arms is right in there along with equality. Not really getting around that anytime soon.