Parade of colored revolutions. Who is the next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonyagreen

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
Democracy. Throughout the history this word leads people to strike for freedom and their rights. Revolutions, rallies, riots, wars are shaking the world. STOP! Human beings are not brutal by their nature, then how did we come down to it? Isn't there anybody benefiting from keeping masses on a short leash? They are puppeteers playing a game called "organize a colored revolution, lead the crowd, and rule the country the way you want". They utilize simple, yet powerful rule, "The easiest way to manipulate people is by playing on their emotions." They oppress and blacken anyone trying to expose them, because it's easier to manipulate unaware, unorganized crowd. This is the current situation worldwide. Don't you care that this much talked-about "democracy" prove its values at the cost of people's lives?

You tube spammer

esquared
Anandtech Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
This commentary is NOT yours. You need to give credit to the person.
Also on your you tube thread...
So people like colors.....nothing wrong with that!!

Last edited:

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
This commentary is NOT your and as such you are mis-representing and not giving credit to the persons whose commentary it is!
Also this could be considered intellectual dishoinesty!

You need to add your own commentary before the thread is locked....

You are not a Mod.

Just push the report button per the Administrator IDontCare and let the real Moderators do their jobs.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
You are not a Mod.

Just push the report button per the Administrator IDontCare and let the real Moderators do their jobs.

Awwww....hurt your feelings?
You are going to have a real problem with this aren`t you....hehehee

The truth hurts......

Your problem is very simple.....
I did not say I was a mod....
What did I say that was not the truth?
Her commentary was not her own...it was copied from another source....

But that OK.....we all like colors.....even if your color is red!

We still wub you -- :wub:

sonyagreen

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
What group home did you wander out of?

I'm american, but now in Russia - on exchange course. as i know there is a real force in Russia now- it's people's party called Volia. It has a national leader and excellent program, real supporters. but access to them in the media and government is closed.
all TV channels promote Putin and sham opposition while in the country almost martial law and the threat of revolution.

sonyagreen

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
Guys sorry for youtube. i only share information with you. i found this video on youtube and post here in the same form. if you have questions ask me - i'll try to express my opinion on it.
as i'm in russia now many things i can see with my own eyes. and believe me many real events are very differ from media broadcasts.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
I'm american, but now in Russia - on exchange course. as i know there is a real force in Russia now- it's people's party called Volia. It has a national leader and excellent program, real supporters. but access to them in the media and government is closed.
all TV channels promote Putin and sham opposition while in the country almost martial law and the threat of revolution.

If you are an American then let me give you some advice. Don't screw around with the politics in another country, wait till you get home to screw around with our politics. You're a guest in that country, behave yourself.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
She does not look strong enough to lead Russia.

200px-Peunova.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.