Pandering 101

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Vic
Originally posted by: lupi
Oh hey, did you dig up those old threads like I asked?

Sorry skippy, you may be one of BHO's bitch lap dogs but I ain't doing any bitch leg work for ya.

Besides, we already have people admitting in this thread they said the very things we have pointed out were said, so yeah it's kinda pointless.

Originally posted by: lupi
Yeah, let's just not bump the dozens of threads where you schmucks were screaming "what about the rules!". This is just another is a seemingly endless stream of examples of your messiah doing nothing more than saying hope and change while playing with smoke and mirrors; hoping that the gullible masses don't notice the smoke and mirrors.

IOW, Vic's got nothing.

I agree.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Vic's right on target-

Here's your original accusation, lupi, just in case you'd like to forget-

Yeah, let's just not bump the dozens of threads where you schmucks were screaming "what about the rules!". This is just another is a seemingly endless stream of examples of your messiah doing nothing more than saying hope and change while playing with smoke and mirrors; hoping that the gullible masses don't notice the smoke and mirrors.

You made it, it's up to you to back it up with something other than mere proclamation.

As the old saying goes, you should put up or shut up...

I'm skeptical wrt your sincerity as a Clinton supporter, anyway. If she was good enough to follow when she sought the nomination, then she should be good enough to follow on her new course in support of Barack Obama. Maybe you'd care to comment on this-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ivSseLmD3w

Fast forward to the 6:00 mark... then keep on trashing the prospective nominee she supports wholeheartedly...

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
Originally posted by: Corbett
Thanks for proving my point. My statement was just as honest as yours calling me a fundie nutjob.

Originally posted by: Corbett on 07/30/2008 10:00 PM Text
I'd rater be a "Fund A Mental Case Social Interventionist Conservative" than a closet liberal like yourself. But hey, at least you've [Red Dawn] finally admitted that ATPN is just as biased as Free Republic.

Apparently you are confused...

The OP is Trolling 101.

You can set your watch to how long it takes a Obamabot to post something like this.

Yeah, I'll keep that in mind the next time I see one of your kneejerk hack posts.

The OP has been trolling this same crap for months. And every time he intentionally misrepresents the circumstances and situation. Kind of like you do with all your posts, but he's an angry Hillarybot and you're just a fundie nutjob.

As it is, the only thing Lupi is upset about here is what he had been told would happen months ago. It's like he created this thread for the purpose of owning himself.