Palin e-mails to be releases for public viewing.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

davmat787

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2010
BTW we need to have Weiners twitter account made public. Since he was using it for government purposes to reach out to potential supporters and voters. That would make that account one used for governmental purposes and thus it should be open for all to see.

Penthouse Forum might be an appropriate place to publish 'em.

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
Maybe some of you Palin clubbers may be ignoring the end effects of the tapes of Richard Nixon. In June of 1974 Nixon still looked good, by early August he was toast. Damn lucfky to escape criminal charges.

For me to say its anywhere near comparable will depend on the emails.

So you're predicting she'll be impeached?

Bwuhahaha. She isn't even holding a political office.

Fern

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
So you're predicting she'll be impeached?

Bwuhahaha. She isn't even holding a political office.

Fern
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fern, can you read? I said it will depend on the contents of the emails. In the case of Nixon, the final tape release destroyed Nixon, in the case of Palin, so far nothing damning so far.

But the Nixon tape releases was an 18+ month process, and now you Fern somehow think we will rap up the case of Palin in a single day. Earth to Fern, it seldom happens that way.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Is the GOP getting antsy about how Ms Palin is taking the front page away from people who are actually running for POTUS like Mr Romney? Or is it too early in the process to be concerned about this?

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
I would say that it is too early.

She might be hurting some of the people trying to get nominated though. But for the overall race this should have no effect.

On election day the only question that matter is whether you want four more years of Obama or not.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
I thought we did wrap this case up in 2008?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not sure what you mean JStOrm about 2008, sure McCain Palin lost in 11/2008, but now not only is Palin BACK, we have new information that may answer what were just speculations in 2008.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I would say that it is too early.

She might be hurting some of the people trying to get nominated though. But for the overall race this should have no effect.

On election day the only question that matter is whether you want four more years of Obama or not.

I would say the question is "can we afford four more years of Obama". I'd say no, but I've been wrong before.

nobodyknows

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2008
Palin's e-mails? Great. For the love all things pure and good, I hope no one ever releases the e-mails of The Fool, Bobo, the Post Turtle.

At this point I could care less aboyt Palin's emails. I do feel obligated to point out who made "Bobo" a "post turtle". It was Bush. LOL!!

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Once again Non Prof John proves himself a fool by saying, " On election day the only question that matter is whether you want four more years of Obama or not."

Like many democrats less than thrilled about Obama, I will be thrilled to vote for a better candidate, be their label be D, R, or I.

Sadly Non Prof John, as I scan the whole current GOP field for POTUS on 2012, every one of the current GOP duds are even worse than Obama. In short Non Prof John, you are stupid to advocate we jump from the frying pan into the worse alternative fire.

But I am still waiting for that better man or woman to vote for in 2012, its early yet to make judgements about the whole potential field, but if a better alternative exists, I will vote for that alternative regardless of party affiliation. But I want to do better not worse.

And if you had any brains Non Prof John, so should you, just for the good of the country!

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
Wow! It's just astonishing the sheer volume of evil deeds Palin was hiding in her personal email! And now we exposed every last one of them!

For sure that'll be the last time that bitch ever wears an Arctic Cat jacket!!!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thecu...our-time-with-defcon-1-coverage-of-her-emails

"Where would Palin get this notion that we're hanging on every word she's said or written?"

:D

Thank you, liberals, for doing your just duty in cleaning up the corruption in our government.

Last edited:

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
Maybe you don't but you just watch the posts here. These emails will be gone over with a fine toothed comb and every little bit of minutiae that can be found will be gleefully reported. There will scores of passages taken out of context and strung together to create the impression of anything the left feels is detrimental to her. They'll all be posted about right here. You won't have to look anywhere else.

I'm sorry, reading this I just experienced quite the deju vu with "Climategate." I guess the left can play at that game as well...

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
I'm sorry, reading this I just experienced quite the deju vu with "Climategate." I guess the left can play at that game as well...
LOL Because conspiring to ensure only friendly peers review your material, blackballing those who disagree, and "losing" original data that don't fit your model are TOTALLY the same as wearing an Arctic Cat jacket.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
I would say the question is "can we afford four more years of Obama". I'd say no, but I've been wrong before.
Since we can't afford four more years of anyone likely to win, the answer has to be no. The question would then be whom can we least not afford?

(Yeah, it's a damned awkward question. :D)

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
The left always tells us who they're most afraid of. That's what this is all about. Do you see them mounting this kind of assault on any other candidate announced or unannounced? They are so afraid that she might run and win that they will do virtually anything to tear her down. Their fears are well founded in my opinion.

hahahahahahahahahahaha!
*breath*
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You must have severe inadequacy issues if you're projecting this avatar of yours as the #1 threat in the universe to a liberal's life.

Look, fool, making fun of stupid people is entertaining for smart people. See? I'm making fun of you right now and enjoying the hell out of it. We enjoy looking down upon you idiots.
When Palin Believers suddenly appeared, with it obvious to the rest of us as soon as she started talking policy that she was an idiot, we smart people suddenly had a new crop of stupid people who were just broadcasting their stupidity at full volume. And their boldness multiplies the entertainment by 10x. They proceed with full confidence because THEY THINK THEY'RE SMART! This is HILARIOUS.
Liberals empathize a lot, so we don't often get to laugh at a group unrestrained. Things usually aren't as funny when you've put yourself in their shoes. But with Tea Partiers, there's no downer! They have no sob story! They had all the advantages of being in the richest country in the world, they had education provided for them free of cost, and they had all the privileges that come from being white. And they're still stupid!

Every piece of evidence showing Palin's idiocy shows that she is a false god. So we Palin atheists laugh at the believers.
Some of us also get an additional laugh watching them all break the First Commandment. Stupid Christians can't even follow their own religion!

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
hahahahahahahahahahaha!
*breath*
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You must have severe inadequacy issues if you're projecting this avatar of yours as the #1 threat in the universe to a liberal's life.

Look, fool, making fun of stupid people is entertaining for smart people. See? I'm making fun of you right now and enjoying the hell out of it. We enjoy looking down upon you idiots.
When Palin Believers suddenly appeared, with it obvious to the rest of us as soon as she started talking policy that she was an idiot, we smart people suddenly had a new crop of stupid people who were just broadcasting their stupidity at full volume. And their boldness multiplies the entertainment by 10x. They proceed with full confidence because THEY THINK THEY'RE SMART! This is HILARIOUS.
Liberals empathize a lot, so we don't often get to laugh at a group unrestrained. Things usually aren't as funny when you've put yourself in their shoes. But with Tea Partiers, there's no downer! They have no sob story! They had all the advantages of being in the richest country in the world, they had education provided for them free of cost, and they had all the privileges that come from being white. And they're still stupid!

Every piece of evidence showing Palin's idiocy shows that she is a false god. So we Palin atheists laugh at the believers.
Some of us also get an additional laugh watching them all break the First Commandment. Stupid Christians can't even follow their own religion!
Your lunatic ravings are both curious and entertaining. I suspect this disjointed raving brings you satisfaction on some level and for that I'm glad. But I hope you've sought treatment and are following the course as laid out. If you're on your meds now, I hope your community is on the alert for those times when you shun those meds. I'm convinced that in earlier times you'd have been institutionalized as your affliction seems severe and you most likely are a danger to yourself and others. Unfortunately, society just can't carry the cost of institutionalizing the mentally deficient anymore so we medicate and hope for the best. Some forms of mental illness are not to be taken lightly.

I wish you the best.

Vette73

Lifer
Jul 5, 2000
Now looks like they are saying there are a lot of e-mails missing.

Earliest Palin emails missing from release
http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Earliest+Palin+emails+missing+from+release/4946009/story.html

Nearly a month of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's emails are missing from the documents released to media organizations last week, a gap that raises questions about what other emails might also be missing from what's being nationally reported as her record as Alaska governor.

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Your lunatic ravings are both curious and entertaining.

I wasn't the one who posted this:

The left always tells us who they're most afraid of. That's what this is all about. Do you see them mounting this kind of assault on any other candidate announced or unannounced? They are so afraid that she might run and win that they will do virtually anything to tear her down. Their fears are well founded in my opinion. She's got the power to tear down all the left has built up and she's on message with the desires of a majority in the country. The left would like everyone to forget that poll after poll shows the majority to be right of center. A Palin win could set the progressive left back the hundred years it took them to get where they are today. They're very aware of this.

OMFG, I'm still ROFLMAO @ the epic delusion! You cannot model an intellectual at all!

Just shows how far above you we are. You can't even figure it out when we TELL you what's going on.

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2006
The Palin witch hunt continues...and it's becoming more and more obvious just how obsessive and pathetic the haters are.

24,000 pages of nits to pick and can't find hardly a one....lulz.

Vette73

Lifer
Jul 5, 2000
The Palin witch hunt continues...and it's becoming more and more obvious just how obsessive and pathetic the haters are.

24,000 pages of nits to pick and can't find hardly a one....lulz.

I guess you missed the part where many e-mails are missing because she used her private e-mail account, yahoo, to do gov business and get around having them get out.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Ear...009/story.html

Nearly a month of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's emails are missing from the documents released to media organizations last week, a gap that raises questions about what other emails might also be missing from what's being nationally reported as her record as Alaska governor.

Nov 30, 2006
I guess you missed the part where many e-mails are missing because she used her private e-mail account, yahoo, to do gov business and get around having them get out.

I'm just sure those yahoo emails were the ones with all the juicy dirt you're so desperate to find...for sure dude!

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004

Keep grasping for your 18 1/2 minutes moment :D The rest of us will be living in the real world. We welcome you to join us if you'd like :p

I mean, are you *that* dumb? Seriously? I can't believe I'm going to babysit you guys yet again... Have you ever opened yourself up to the possibility that the use of her Yahoo! account may not have been to evade public disclosure? Of course not! You're the super-genius who knows everything about everyone! Glad to have you on the case for the protection of the public ;) Save us from the evil Arctic Cat jacket wearing Governors!

In the situation with Nixon, there was a pile of evidence supporting the possibiltiy that the missing 18 1/2 minutes were intentionally covering up incriminating evidence, over the alternate that Woods accidentally erased the audio with no malicious intentions.

In this situation with Sarah Palin, the only substantial evidence you have is your personal dislike of her coupled with a thrilling goal of "sticking it" to Palin supporters :D

Did I sum things up pretty accurately? The only "questions" this missing month brings up in my mind, is the intelligence level of those who are still pursuing the topic. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
5438758554_021860df37.jpg