Palin clears herself on "Troopergate" scandal

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
I didn't think it worked that way.
It can. I was charged with grand larceny two years ago and before the court levied a judgement I had a private investigator clear me, he told the court, and they thanked him for his efforts and let me go.
Can you just imagine what this would be like from the White House?
Yes, and so can you because we've seen it for 8 years now.

RightIsWrong

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2005
Wow....another new name comes out of the woodwork as someone conspiring against her.

She sure has a lot of people that hate her for someone that is such a folksy, down home, and good hearted Christian woman.

40Hands

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2004
Originally posted by: Vic
I'm interested in seeing the actual report, but in the meantime, I must say that the McCain/Palin campaign's capacity for dishonesty and dirty politics just never ceases to amaze. At this point, I don't see how anyone with any shred of moral integrity can possibly support that ticket.
I'm not saying you have to vote for Obama, just don't reward McCain for his dishonesty with your vote. Vote 3rd party instead. Vote for Barr even.

^^^^

My thoughts exactly! It was crazy to see McCain turn from what he was into this. I remember watching him on the Daily Show back in the day. He had some good thoughts and seemed like a good man. He was very critical of the current administration. Now he's just thrown all that out the window for his dream of becoming president.