Palestinians criticize Hamas Rulers.....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
Well, you do keep rushing out new threads for a lame and dishonest argumentative gain, by running away from what exists:
It is sad and pathetic that you have to keep posting this over and over again......
Ahh, you mean these incitements to violent crime by your neo-Nazi buddies:

If peace and security eventually require killing them all [Palestinians], they brought it on themselves. That's the beauty of democracy.

I won't apologize that you find this view disturbing, for it's a disturbing view. But at some point even Old Yeller had to be put down.

Keep any "disturbing views" that advocate the deaths of an entire population to yourself. They are not welcome here.
admin allisolm

Were it me, I'd have fled or killed enough Palestinians to make them flee.

Hamas is getting Exactly what they have been asking for. I say good, run the whole population of the Gaza into the ocean and they will all be better off for it.

Everyone, please take notice. Passions are running high over this, and I don't wish to be heavy-handed, so I am presently just ASKING everyone not to indulge in such blood-thirsty rhetoric.

Perknose
Forum Director

Good, they need to exterminate every person in gaza.

Advocating the wholesale extermination, the genocide, of an entire population -- women, children, otherwise innocent civilians and all -- will NOT be further tolerated on these forums.

Perknose
Forum Director

See, the only way that this problem is solved is if one group of people disappear. I'll probably get banned for voicing that opinion as I have been warned prior, but I guess the truth hurts. Nobody likes to say it but it is what it is. These people have nothing to live for so of course they get brain washed into thinking that its their destiny to kill jews. Alittle carpet bombing like what went on in dresden and other german towns would probably do some good over there. I'm sure in this day and age it's not PC to mention but war is hell and you can't get PC in war. Just look at every war after WW2 and the disasters they've been.

You only got a warning for advocating extermination just before, as a courtesy, even though you well deserved an infraction. It seems to have sent you the wrong message. Perhaps this infraction will.

Perknose
Forum Director

Just sterilize them all. Don't have to kill them. Chop the family jewels off the men and sterilize the women.

Israel tried to make a 2 state solution but they just keep attacking. They are begging to be exterminated. If one side does not want peace, what are you suppose to do? It would be like the Jews making peace with Nazi's as the walk into the showers and the ovens!

This is the just the latest in a series of inflated, highly regrettable hate rhetoric which goes beyond the bounds of acceptability, not only on ATP&N, but amongst sane, adult humans everywhere.

EVERYONE PLEASE TAKE NOTE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. No more calls for mass extermination, mass exile, or mass sterilization will be allowed to stand here. We understand the high emotions on all sides of this conflict, and have allowed repeated instances of this to stand in the interests of "free speech", but this is our line in the sand. NO MORE. Cross it at your own peril.

Perknose
Forum Director
There will be no peace until Israel takes the gloves off and inflicts enough pain on the Palestinians...
Israel has the right to prosecute that war until surrender. The Israelis can kill every last man, woman, and child in Gaza as far as I'm concerned, if that's what it takes. If the last one alive is laying there slowly dying, the Israelis come up and ask, "Do you surrender," and he or she says, "Death to Israel," the Israelis have the right to shoot them in the head.
The highlighted in red above is not an acceptable comment here.

Perknose
Forum Director

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
*anti-Semetic rant snipped*

vvv

Easiest way to identify an anti-Semite: "The Jews have the right to defend themselves," vs, "The Palestinians have the right to wipe the Jews off the face of the Middle East and the Jews are morally obligated to do nothing but die before the righteous Muslim warriors because anything else would be an insult to Allah's jihad against the filthy infidels," and they take the latter as an unquestionable premise.

Last edited:

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
Dishonest to the core. Failed again to support your trolling, the intentional posting of logical fallacies and misinformation.

No "anti-Semitism" found.......I ain't no self-hating Jew.

DominionSeraph, a violent and supremacist neo-Nazi is present. I'll repeat:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Easiest way to identify an anti-Semite: "The Jews have the right to defend themselves," vs, "The Palestinians have the right to wipe the Jews off the face of the Middle East ...
You bloody disgusting and hypocritical piece of filth.

I've directly responded to your past whitewashing garbage of:

The rest of us are merely saying that the Jews have the right to self-defense.

No antagonisms by Israel other than the mere presence of Jews? Bullshit. Aggression ain't a defence:

Foreign Affairs

Palestinian Refugees

Canada believes that a just solution to the Palestinian refugee issue is central to a settlement of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, as called for in United Nations General Assembly resolution 194 (1948) and United Nations Security Council resolution 242. A solution to the Palestinian refugee issue must be negotiated among the parties concerned in the context of a final status peace agreement. This solution should respect the rights of the refugees, in accordance with international law.
Canada has played a prominent role in the search for a viable and comprehensive solution to the Palestinian refugee issue, including through continuing to focus international attention on improving the situation of the more than four million Palestinian refugees.

Status of Jerusalem

Canada considers the status of Jerusalem can be resolved only as part of a general settlement of the Palestinian-Israeli dispute.
Canada does not recognize Israel's unilateral annexation of East Jerusalem.

Occupied Territories and Settlements
Canada does not recognize permanent Israeli control over territories occupied in 1967 (the Golan Heights, the West Bank, East Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip). The Fourth Geneva Convention applies in the occupied territories and establishes Israel's obligations as an occupying power, in particular with respect to the humane treatment of the inhabitants of the occupied territories. As referred to in UN Security Council Resolutions 446 and 465,
Israeli settlements in the occupied territories are a violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention. The settlements also constitute a serious obstacle to achieving a comprehensive, just and lasting peace.

Canada believes that both Israel and the Palestinian Authority must fully respect international human rights and humanitarian law which is key to ensuring the protection of civilians, and can contribute to the creation of a climate conducive to achieving a just, lasting and comprehensive peace settlement.

The Barrier
Canada recognizes Israel's right to protect its citizens from terrorist attacks, including through the restriction of access to its territory, and by building a barrier on its own territory for security purposes. However, Canada opposes Israel's construction of the barrier inside the West Bank and East Jerusalem which are occupied territories.
This construction is contrary to international law under the Fourth Geneva Convention. Canada not only opposes Israel's construction of a barrier extending into the occupied territories, but also expropriations and the demolition of houses and economic infrastructure carried out for this purpose.
Israel holds the power and the cards. Only Israel, as the occupying aggressor, can de-escalate the tensions.

"The Palestinians have the right to wipe the Jews off the face of the Middle East ...
You bloody hypocrite.

Everyone, listen up. DominionSeraph is among the worst of human beings. Pure evil. He, and other members among us, are terrorising extremist who are hell bent upon the extermination of their targeted population.

Here we have MongGrel to chime in to support resident terrorists and neo-Nazis. Buddy, you have another chance to distance yourself from pure evil.

There is no room for reasonable discussion nor a forum with the bare minimum of acceptable decorum when the ironically neo-Nazi likes of DominonSeraph are present:

[/QUOTE]
There will be no peace until Israel takes the gloves off and inflicts enough pain on the Palestinians...
Israel has the right to prosecute that war until surrender. The Israelis can kill every last man, woman, and child in Gaza as far as I'm concerned, if that's what it takes. If the last one alive is laying there slowly dying, the Israelis come up and ask, "Do you surrender," and he or she says, "Death to Israel," the Israelis have the right to shoot them in the head.

Perknose
Forum Director
DomionSeraph, ah heck off you bloody genocidal maniac. Take your buddies with you.

Extremist sh*t like them destroy such societies.

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Tell me more about how the Palestinians have the right to wipe the Jews off the face of the Middle East and the Jews are morally obligated to do nothing but die before the righteous Muslim warriors because anything else would be an insult to Allah's jihad against the filthy infidel. I'm quite interested to hear about it.

Anti-Semites are too easy.

Last edited:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by DominionSeraph

Dishonest to the core. Failed again to support your trolling, the intentional posting of logical fallacies and misinformation. <--- you know I wouldn`t talk about myself that way.....

No anti-Semitism found........DominionSeraph, a violent and supremacist neo-Nazi is present. I'll repeat:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote:
Easiest way to identify an anti-Semite: "The Jews have the right to defend themselves," vs, "The Palestinians have the right to wipe the Jews off the face of the Middle East ...

You bloody disgusting and hypocritical piece of filth. <-- no DominionSeraph is absolutely correct@@!! Truth hurts!!
I've directly responded to your past whitewashing garbage of:

Quote:
The rest of us are merely saying that the Jews have the right to self-defense.<--- 100% correct!

No antagonisms by Israel other than the mere presence of Jews? Bullshit.<---- you are really losing it.....no Hamas there would be a 2 stat solution!! Aggression ain't a defence:<--- Canada has nothing to do with any of this...more of your BS??

Quote:
Foreign Affairs

Palestinian Refugees

Canada believes that a just solution to the Palestinian refugee issue is central to a settlement of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, as called for in United Nations General Assembly resolution 194 (1948) and United Nations Security Council resolution 242. A solution to the Palestinian refugee issue must be negotiated among the parties concerned in the context of a final status peace agreement. This solution should respect the rights of the refugees, in accordance with international law.
Canada has played a prominent role in the search for a viable and comprehensive solution to the Palestinian refugee issue, including through continuing to focus international attention on improving the situation of the more than four million Palestinian refugees.

Status of Jerusalem

Canada considers the status of Jerusalem can be resolved only as part of a general settlement of the Palestinian-Israeli dispute. Canada does not recognize Israel's unilateral annexation of East Jerusalem.

Occupied Territories and Settlements
Canada does not recognize permanent Israeli control over territories occupied in 1967 (the Golan Heights, the West Bank, East Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip). The Fourth Geneva Convention applies in the occupied territories and establishes Israel's obligations as an occupying power, in particular with respect to the humane treatment of the inhabitants of the occupied territories. As referred to in UN Security Council Resolutions 446 and 465, Israeli settlements in the occupied territories are a violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention. The settlements also constitute a serious obstacle to achieving a comprehensive, just and lasting peace.

Canada believes that both Israel and the Palestinian Authority must fully respect international human rights and humanitarian law which is key to ensuring the protection of civilians, and can contribute to the creation of a climate conducive to achieving a just, lasting and comprehensive peace settlement.

The Barrier
Canada recognizes Israel's right to protect its citizens from terrorist attacks, including through the restriction of access to its territory, and by building a barrier on its own territory for security purposes. However, Canada opposes Israel's construction of the barrier inside the West Bank and East Jerusalem which are occupied territories. This construction is contrary to international law under the Fourth Geneva Convention. Canada not only opposes Israel's construction of a barrier extending into the occupied territories, but also expropriations and the demolition of houses and economic infrastructure carried out for this purpose.

Israel holds the power and the cards. Only Israel, as the occupying aggressor, can de-escalate the tensions.

Quote:
"The Palestinians have the right to wipe the Jews off the face of the Middle East ...<--- Whiskey16 that's what you are saying and endorsing!! It is so obvious....you should be the one asked to scale down your diatribe!!
You bloody hypocrite.<-- no she is telling the truth!!

Everyone, listen up. DominionSeraph is among the worst of human beings. Pure evil. He, and other members among us, are terrorising extremist who are hell bent upon the extermination of their targeted population.<--- you Whiskey16 listen up...you are calling for the extinction of the state of Israel as well as the massacre of the Israeli populace.....shame on you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MongGrel
Bingo.

Here we have MongGrel to chime in to support resident terrorists and neo-Nazis. Buddy, you have another chance to distance yourself from pure evil.

There is no room for reasonable discussion nor a forum with the bare minimum of acceptable decorum when the ironically neo-Nazi likes of DominonSeraph are present:
Quote:

Quote:

Perknose
Forum Director

DomionSeraph, ah heck off you bloody genocidal maniac. Take your buddies with you.

Extremist sh*t like them destroy such societies. [/quote] You need to take a chill pill and learn some accurate history and stop calling for the extermination of the Jews.......you can`t hide behind your misguided and veiled desires to see Israel destroyed! You know as well as anybody that Israel has a right to defend herself! You also cannot be stupid enough to actually believe that Hamas is not in anyway responsible for what is happening! It is truly sad that you actually wish harm on the Israeli people,,,just sad!!

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
You need to take a chill pill and learn some accurate history and stop calling for the extermination of the Jews
You lying fuck.

Justly so, it is a grievous violation of forum rules to call for genocide and such terrorising violence. Quote the offence and report me to the mods if you feel me to do as you say.

I have never done any such thing.

Absolutely, I do the opposite that you charge me for -- I advocate for the peace and civility of those in Israel anywhere else.

Categorically, I am one of the few on this board who does have the nerve to stand up against such extremist and violently bigoted supremacism.

You are so bloody dishonest and so fervent in your cause to condemn any critique of Israel. You and your buddies lie through your teeth to reverse such validated charges of VERY REAL AND PRESENT exterminating extremism proposed by the likes of DominonSeraph, turning those critiques in misrepresentation against me or anyone else who present a speed bump in your near daily and fleeing troll threads of a topic that well already exist in discussion.

JEDIYoda, you're a troll and destroy forums such as this. Intentionally you troll forward in posting logical fallacies and misrepresentation of other members all for your cause of getting a one-sided view pushed out for the Israeli PR campaign and to destroy discussion.

Last edited:

Harabec

Golden Member
Oct 15, 2005
Promoting "peace and civility" by cursing other forum members over and over.
Heh.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
You lying fuck.<-- actually the truth hurts huh?
Justly so, it is a grievous violation of forum rules to call for genocide and such terrorising violence. Quote the offence and report me to the mods if you feel me to do as you say.<-- I have never called for genocide!! I have merely turned the tables on you and your kind who honestly believe that everything is Israel`s fault and that Hamas can do no wrong!

I have never done any such thing.<--- no??

Absolutely, I do the opposite that you charge me for -- I advocate for the peace and civility of those in Israel anywhere else.<-- I am sorry but that just is not true! You advocate for the destruction of Israel and the Israeli`s.....can you honestly say that if the tables were turned you would claim to be an advocate for the Israelis?? That is what I thought.....don`t answer that...

Categorically, I am one of the few on this board who does have the nerve to stand up against such extremist and violently bigoted supremacism. <-- okay so where is your criticism of Hamas and the way Hamas treats the Palestinian people? Where is your criticism of the tunnels that Hamas has duh using forced Palestinian labor including children to di the tunnels? Where is your criticism of Hamas diverting needed building materials from the Palestinians to build the tunnels? Where is your criticism of Hamas using Palestinian homes and Hospitals and Schools to hide munitions and to fire rockets?
Where is your criticism of the Palestinian people for electing Hamas to represent them? There has been no representation! Just the killing of Palestinians for the cause of Hamas! Where is your criticism of Hamas actively seeking out those Palestinians who would dare to criticize Hamas?

You are so bloody dishonest and so fervent in your cause to condemn any critique of Israel. You and your buddies lie through your teeth to reverse such validated charges of VERY REAL AND PRESENT exterminating extremism proposed by the likes of DominonSeraph, turning those critiques in misrepresentation against me or anyone else who present a speed bump in your near daily and fleeing troll threads of a topic that well already exist in discussion.<-- no actually we see right through your dishonestly and deceit and one sided view! If you were the humanitarian that you claim to be..you would be equally vocal against Hamas!!

JEDIYoda, you're a troll and destroy forums such as this. Intentionally you troll forward in posting logical fallacies and misrepresentation of other members all for your cause of getting a one-sided view pushed out for the Israeli PR campaign and to destroy discussion.

First of all....there are people on these boards who say that both sides are wrong and that both sides have made their share of mistakes-- I respect those people@!! They honestly want a peaceful solution!

Then there are people like you who only see one side! People like you who claim to be for a peaceful solution...when in fact you totally support the actions of Hamas......

Finally
--
Originally Posted by DominionSeraph View Post
Then you say --
You bloody disgusting and hypocritical piece of filth.
essentially you are saying exacty what Dominion accuses you of....

Originally Posted by DominionSeraph View Post
The rest of us are merely saying that the Jews have the right to self-defense.

If the Jews have no right to self defense as you Whiskey16 claims, then what whiskey16 is actually saying is that he advocates the destruction of Israel and the their populace........

I do not see the difference other than whiskey16 masking his true feeling by beating around the bush so to speak....

Have a nice day!!

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
I advocate for the peace and civility of those in Israel anywhere else.

The problem with that is that the Palestinians won't allow peace until every Jew in the Middle East is dead. "You only truly own what you can defend." You are disallowing the Jews the right to defend their own lives. In doing so you are disallowing that they own their own lives and thus leave them at the mercy of others, and their nearest others are not Philosopher Kings who would rule them with equanimity and justice, but are self-promoting conservatards who would murder them to achieve complete tribal dominance over the region.

“The truth is that if Israel were to put down its arms there would be no more Israel. If the Arabs were to put down their arms there would be no more war.”
&#8213;Benjamin Netanyahu

Pacifism in the face of an aggressive neighbor who would war you for what you have doesn't gain you peace, it gains you subjugation and death. You are an anti-Semite who believes that the Sacred Mantle to carry out the Final Solution has been passed from your Führer to the Palestinians, so the Jews' defense upsets you. "No, no, no, no, you're supposed to die! How dare you upset my plans!?" Sucks to be you that those darned Jews just refuse to lay down their arms and allow your SS proxies to carry out your wishes.

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
the criticism was always there. the palis were never given the mic to voice their opinions or concerns.

No. They were given better, an opportunity at the ballot box. They elected those assholes. Now they suffer the consequences.

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
What whiskey16 is actually saying is that he advocates the destruction of Israel and the their populace........
Fuck off you lying piece of shit.

I have already quoted you bloidy neo-Nazis in all of your explicit genocidal calls. Moderation confirm the cobdemnation of such call to violent crimes.

My position has repeatedly been spoken and with concise critiques against crimes of either side. The facts are, that lying assholes such as you and your genocidal maniac of a buddy, DominionSeraph are not present for a reasoned discussion. In your hatred of all that may be Israeli opposition, the lie is carried forth that all must be anti-Semites and desire the deaths of Jews. FUCK YOU, you supremacist fucktards.

Yet again, he is my position:

~~~~~~

Maybe just maybe some of the Palestinians are finally beginning to open their eyes......
Since Hamas' Israeli assisted inception in the 1980's, there have been strong and even fervent levels of criticism against them from fellow Palestinians.

For your propaganda lying line, you deny such opposition. So much easier to vilify and condemn an entire population if they are homogenously portrayed as the evil bogeyman.

Hell, JEDIYoda, it's so much easier for distracting propaganda to lay focus upon the bogeyman. Fatah? Israel continues an illegal occupation, annexation, land expropriation, and militarised supremacist rule in the West Bank, yet another war in Gaza certainly helps divert such gazing eyes and critique away.

When a population faces extreme hardship, siege, expulsion from land, land expropriation, and occupation, then counter insurgencies are expected.

At least a portion of those insurgencies often do take the form of extremist militarism where attempted political goals pressured with criminal terrorism against nor caring for civilians -- much as the terrorist pressure by certain Jewish extremist groups against the British and Palestinians before Israeli statehood.

The current disproportionate offensive in Gaza, just as the past, change no course other than to re-enforce the desperation of the population and provide a continuing recruitment tool for more insurgents -- possibly even more extreme than the past.

Such insurgencies cannot be militarily defeated nor quelled when the elements that created such insurgencies remain. As with the foundation of the State of Israel, eventually, diplomatic solutions must be initiated.

The root causes of such insurgent extremism are of a population forced to endure decades old occupation, siege, ghettoization, and practiced ethnic cleansing as many being refugees who are denied the legal right of return to their now confiscated property.

Israel is in control. Israel is committing international high crimes of aggression. With Israelis drive to attain a Greater Israel, the populations suffering react in the diverse rebelling manners as can be expected. I have presented this before:

Strategic Studies Institute​
and​
U.S. Army War College Press​
STATE COLLAPSE, INSURGENCY,​
AND COUNTERINSURGENCY:​
LESSONS FROM SOMALIA​
J. Peter Pham​
November 2013

A Lesson about Legitimacy and the
Limits of Military Force in Counterinsurgency:

Specifically, if the regime fighting an insurgency is unable or unwilling to achieve internal political legitimacy, no outside intervention will be able to help it to "victory," as even a cursory review of the relationship between legitimacy and military force in civil wars will confirm.

It is a principle that, in civil wars, while military force is vital for insurgents—without it, they pose no threat to the state—it is less important to the governments that oppose them. For the latter, while having capable armed forces and the political will to use them is not unimportant, unless the governments achieve legitimacy, their counterinsurgency operations will ultimately fail. As for the sustainability of any peace, it depends less on a government’s military strength than on its ability to convince the population of its legitimacy, deriving just powers from those it proposes to govern and providing them with reasonable opportunities for political, economic, and social development.
You and I both know that ‘If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.
If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel.
JEDIYoda, you defiantly scream for indefinite militarism by Israel or the opposition to illegal and expansionist Zionism to flee further afield as refugees all the while to bend over and to take the Zionist expansionists' ethnic cleansing up the ass. The ongoing militarism enables the illegal expansion for a Greater Israel.

A peaceful resolution is not militarily feasible. Evidently, neither is it desired by contemporary Israel. Currently, Israel does not want a resolution with Palestinians as that negates Israeli annexation and colonisation of further Palestinian territory. Therefore, by regularly undertaking strong military measures under the false guise of resolving security issues, Israel is duplicitously fostering the continuance of a rebelling armed insurgency to cover Israel's continued illegal territorial expansion.

Injustice instigates reaction. Palestinians react against the supressing power. The greater the injustice and the length and forceful retaliation upon a denser population only reasonably increase the number who feel cornered into reacting with rebellion and into the realms of crime.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Fuck off you lying piece of shit.

I have already quoted you bloidy neo-Nazis in all of your explicit genocidal calls. Moderation confirm the cobdemnation of such call to violent crimes.

My position has repeatedly been spoken and with concise critiques against crimes of either side. The facts are, that lying assholes such as you and your genocidal maniac of a buddy, DominionSeraph are not present for a reasoned discussion. In your hatred of all that may be Israeli opposition, the lie is carried forth that all must be anti-Semites and desire the deaths of Jews. FUCK YOU, you supremacist fucktards.

Okay so the bottom line is that you are calling for the extermination of the Israeli`s! That is comforting to know now that we have pinned you down!!
After all if you honestly believe that Israel should not defend her people! You are essentially calling for the extermination of the Israeli people.....

&#8220;The truth is that if Israel were to put down its arms there would be no more Israel. If the Arabs were to put down their arms there would be no more war.&#8221;

so DominionSeraph was totally correct -- Pacifism in the face of an aggressive neighbor who would war you for what you have doesn't gain you peace, it gains you subjugation and death. You are an anti-Semite who believes that the Sacred Mantle to carry out the Final Solution has been passed from your Führer to the Palestinians, so the Jews' defense upsets you. "No, no, no, no, you're supposed to die! How dare you upset my plans!?" Sucks to be you that those darned Jews just refuse to lay down their arms and allow your SS proxies to carry out your wishes.

Last edited:

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Fatah? Israel continues an illegal occupation, annexation, land expropriation, and militarised supremacist rule in the West Bank

The Palestinians refuse to accept a state of their own, preferring a constant attempt to annihilate the Jews to secure the entire region for themselves. They've declared a persistent war. The Israelis have shown considerable restraint in allowing them to drag this out for 60 years.
The Palestinians refuse to live in peace, so the Israelis have the right to do as they must to secure their defense. They may also exact a price for said continued belligerence. The Palestinians will act badly to try to get more land? Start taking what they have away until they learn that "killing until I get what I want" is not how adults behave.

As long as their childish behavior necessitates Israeli supervision, Israel has broad leeway in how they manage them. If the Palestinians would grow up and stop throwing their tantrum over Israel's existence, the Israelis wouldn't be stuck having to do this:

nu1196.jpg

Last edited:

Ventanni

Golden Member
Jul 25, 2011
I've said this before, but I'll say it again; those that live by the sword will die by the sword. Jesus stated those words to Peter as Jesus was being arrested. Peter saw that Jesus was being taken, so he picked up the sword and attacked the guards. After lobbing off one of the guard's ears, Peter was commanded by Jesus to stop. "Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword." (Matthew 26:52)

Regardless of whether you're a believer or not, I think we can all agree with the point that Jesus was trying to make; that if you choose the path of violence, you can expect a similar fate in return. My heart goes out to all the Palestinians who have suffered immense ruin as over the last two months. Launching rockets at Israel, however, is not the answer. As God's chosen people to spread the Good News to the rest of the world, if the Israelis are truly committing heinous crimes and violating the covenant set before them, you can rest assured they will be judged accordingly just as they have multiple times in the past. We need not get carried away or waste our time with pointing fingers at a nation in permanent heavenly spotlight.

As to the Palestinians, this is a warning to them and to any nation of the world that dares pick up the sword against their neighbor that they, too, will suffer the same fate.

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
It says plenty about the culture of this forum's membership when few if any choose to chime in against JEDIYoda and DominionSeraph's Orwellian lies and double speak for the "defensive" Israelis and calls for the wholesale evil Palestinians who dare to "act badly to get more land...."

Unlike those two, I actually use quotes and direct citations for what I accurately address. Those lying public relations shills openly snip out text to misrepresent and fabricate into the full on lying opposite (in fact dishonestly turning around what they state and lie in its application upon another) for a bullshit argumentative thread crapping and trolling.

If one, such as myself CORRECTLY and MODERATELY recognises that prolonged and extreme situations and hardship among already large refugee populations in a ghettoised environment do in fact instigate rebelling extremism, with insurgent actions that can certainly can be criminal.

In their neglecting and lying doublespeak, my recognising the crimes of Hamas and while finding justified critiques against the high crimes of Israel, makes me a "Hamas sympathiser/defender," an "anti-Semitic and self-hating Jew," clearly wishing "death of all Israelis...." D:

Then we get their full on hate speech of every single last Palestinian wish to slaughter Israelis, thereby a full on supremacist enabler of a final solution to condemn a population with the vile and twisted 'justification' to supremacist ethnic cleansing and genocide -- all in the name of "defence.

Those bloody morons. JEDIYoda and DominionSeraph, this is what generalised hateful incitement to genocide and full on extermination of a population reads:

Perknose
Forum Director

No, I am not like either of you. You lie through your teeth into inexcusable attempts with libelous defamation against me in a futile ad hominem to bring me down to such your neo-Nazi level (no slander no hyperbole...re-read DominionSeraph's quote). The public relations game being, that the last word writes the final word in a thread's history... Bloody hell, only one or two posts written before often contradicts what you later claim. The lies and dishonesty are thoroughly recorded. As supporting buddies in this discussion, you are both certainly insane and terrorising supremacist bigots.

I correctly recognise that extremism begets extremism. I desire the occupying and territorial annexing power to detent and relieve the vice upon the denigrated and bigotedly subjected population of Palestinians. Hamas exists because of this. No military mobilisation against Hamas can rout such insurgency. Such groups among a large and desperate population will forever return if the population mistreatments equally continues. Political resolutions are the only resolve, yet Israel keeps committing to renewed wars. Why? No to rout Hamas, but to keep it renewed. Israel desires illegal expansion and annexation into the West Bank -- the opposite facts on the ground to the bullshit of DomnionSeraph's above charge of Palestine "getting more land...." They ARE illegally losing territory and are desperate against still losing more -- not vice-versa!

So, I ask again, where are the rest of the forum members to pipe in? Why may I be so alone?

Eskimopie had recently asked what has gone on around here? My opinion is that the extremism and the full misrepresenting lying on this forum has become so culturally rampant and regular, that even more reasonable people have fled away and are deterred from ATP&N. A well reasoned post is wasted, only to be drowned out by the yelling and lies of the resident extremist loons.

I have never come across a site culture so morally bankrupt and ill.

Last edited:

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
As long as their childish behavior necessitates Israeli supervision, Israel has broad leeway in how they manage them.
nu1196.jpg

Manage cattle....manage blacks....manage red skins....manage Jews.... Hmmmm...Compare and contrast...?

DominionSeraph, not only on the concise record for exterminating genocide, right down to the last child, but supporting the supremacist condemnation against Israel for the ghettoization of Palestinians and the Crime of Apartheid.

Thank you for defending my thesis that out of supremacism, subjected populations that are segregated and dominated on a basis of bigotry will find antagonistic cause to rebel in various forms of insurgency.

Supplant his above "them" with blacks rather than Palestinians (...or Muslims), and I wonder how the receptive decorum to his overt racism/ethnic colonial supremacism would change..... In this culture, I think there is rational cause to assume a tolerance of bigotry is down to the historically perverse level of Jews in Germany and blacks in South Africa and further back into the USA's past. History repeats.

Dirty, bloody, vile supremacist bigots active on this forum. Check his sig.. Stormfront, eh? Irony or a troll? Either way, the member remains tolerated with his/her presence.

Last edited:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
It says plenty about the culture of this forum's membership when few if any choose to chime in against JEDIYoda and DominionSeraph's Orwellian lies and double speak for the "defensive" Israelis and calls for the wholesale evil Palestinians who dare to "act badly to get more land...."...more mumbo jumbo from you,,,,,you sad and pathetic child!!

Unlike those two, I actually use quotes and direct citations for what I accurately address. Those lying public relations shills openly snip out text to misrepresent and fabricate into the full on lying opposite (in fact dishonestly turning around what they state and lie in its application upon another) for a bullshit argumentative thread crapping and trolling.<---- hah what a tool you are.....your sources are very anti Israeli.....you sources are not really sources at all.....you like to use the UN resolutions which are laughable coming from a world organization that does not hide the fact that a majority of its members are anti Israeli...

If one, such as myself CORRECTLY and MODERATELY recognises that prolonged and extreme situations and hardship among already large refugee populations in a ghettoised environment do in fact instigate rebelling extremism, with insurgent actions that can certainly can be criminal.<-- again its all Israel`s faiult! No mention of Hamas?? Your being played by Hamas....

In their neglecting and lying doublespeak, my recognising the crimes of Hamas and while finding justified critiques against the high crimes of Israel, makes me a "Hamas sympathiser/defender," an "anti-Semitic and self-hating Jew," clearly wishing "death of all Israelis...." <-- you have not been outspoken about thw crimes of Hamas at all....but that's OK , once a liar always a liar!!

Then we get their full on hate speech of every single last Palestinian wish to slaughter Israelis, thereby a full on supremacist enabler of a final solution to condemn a population with the vile and twisted 'justification' to supremacist ethnic cleansing and genocide -- all in the name of "defence.<-- you have some terrible issues.....I have never called for the destruction os the Palestinians! Yet you have called for the destruction of Israel.....buffons like you don`t come out and say it...but your very words betray you...

Those bloody morons. JEDIYoda and DominionSeraph, this is what generalised hateful incitement to genocide and full on extermination of a population reads: No, I am not like either of you. You lie through your teeth into inexcusable attempts with libelous defamation against me in a futile ad hominem to bring me down to such your neo-Nazi level (no slander no hyperbole...re-read DominionSeraph's quote). The public relations game being, that the last word writes the final word in a thread's history... Bloody hell, only one or two posts written before often contradicts what you later claim. The lies and dishonesty are thoroughly recorded. As supporting buddies in this discussion, you are both certainly insane and terrorising supremacist bigots.

I correctly recognise that extremism begets extremism. I desire the occupying and territorial annexing power to detent and relieve the vice upon the denigrated and bigotedly subjected population of Palestinians. Hamas exists because of this. No military mobilisation against Hamas can rout such insurgency. Such groups among a large and desperate population will forever return if the population mistreatments equally continues. Political resolutions are the only resolve, yet Israel keeps committing to renewed wars. Why? No to rout Hamas, but to keep it renewed. Israel desires illegal expansion and annexation into the West Bank -- the opposite facts on the ground to the bullshit of DomnionSeraph's above charge of Palestine "getting more land...." They ARE illegally losing territory and are desperate against still losing more -- not vice-versa!

So, I ask again, where are the rest of the forum members to
pipe in? Why may I be so alone?<-- they are laughing at you.....

Eskimopie had recently asked what has gone on around here? My opinion is that the extremism and the full misrepresenting lying on this forum has become so culturally rampant and regular, that even more reasonable people have fled away and are deterred from ATP&N. A well reasoned post is wasted, only to be drowned out by the yelling and lies of the resident extremist loons.

I have never come across a site culture so morally bankrupt and ill.
What is going on around here.....namely people like you abusing these forums to wax eloquent about how Israel should not defend her population thus calling for the extinction of the state of Israel and the extinction of it`s people!! Nice going Sherlock!!
You are so fummy....you actually think that you are reasonable? You think your posts are reasonable? You think your not trying to drown out those who side with Israel?? I like the way you try to drown out DominionSeraph`s voice by continually posting that she called for the extermination of the Palestinian people......yet you yourself are calling to the extermination of the Israeli people......hmmmmm.......

Last edited:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Manage cattle....manage blacks....manage red skins....manage Jews.... Hmmmm...Compare and contrast...?<-- that's how you treat children when they will not behave....

DominionSeraph, not only on the concise record for exterminating genocide, right down to the last child, but supporting the supremacist condemnation against Israel for the ghettoization of Palestinians and the Crime of Apartheid.<-- you Whiskey16 are on record for calling for the extermination of the state of Israel as well as the people of Israel...

Thank you for defending my thesis that out of supremacism, subjected populations that are segregated and dominated on a basis of bigotry will find antagonistic cause to rebel in various forms of insurgency.-- wow you really are over the deep end...if the people you elected refuse to take care of the people that elected them then somebody must step in..as such Egypt and Israel...

Supplant his above "them" with blacks rather than Palestinians (...or Muslims), and I wonder how the receptive decorum to his overt racism/ethnic colonial supremacism would change..... In this culture, I think there is rational cause to assume a tolerance of bigotry is down to the historically perverse level of Jews in Germany and blacks in South Africa and further back into the USA's past. History repeats.--- *Yawn*

Dirty, bloody, vile supremacist bigots active on this forum. Check his sig.. Stormfront, eh? Irony or a troll? Either way, the member remains tolerated with his/her presence. <---- you really cannot see that you are talking about yourself??
Let me know when Israel can defend its people against attacks......until then you are secretly calling for the extermination of the people of Israel!!

Last edited:

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
Yet you have called for the destruction of Israel.....

...you Whiskey16 are on record for calling for the extermination of the state of Israel as well as the people of Israel...

..yet you yourself are calling to the extermination of the Israeli people.
Directly quote such words you LYING FUCK.

This forum seems to permit and even encourage such blatant misrepresentation... damn the forum rules of:

P&N's posting guidelines, which serve to supplement the AnandTech Forum posting rules, are as follows:
1. No thread-crapping, thread-derailment, off-topic posting, trolling, the intentional posting of logical fallacies or misinformation.
(rule permanently adopted by community vote Jun 06, 2012)​
With the fermentation and encouragement of a cesspool, then that's what we get.
For the forum's record, yet again, and in thankful recognition of action taken against, this is an honest record for what such "exterminating" horror reads:

If peace and security eventually require killing them all [Palestinians], they brought it on themselves. That's the beauty of democracy.

I won't apologize that you find this view disturbing, for it's a disturbing view. But at some point even Old Yeller had to be put down.

Keep any "disturbing views" that advocate the deaths of an entire population to yourself. They are not welcome here.
admin allisolm

Were it me, I'd have fled or killed enough Palestinians to make them flee.

Hamas is getting Exactly what they have been asking for. I say good, run the whole population of the Gaza into the ocean and they will all be better off for it.

Everyone, please take notice. Passions are running high over this, and I don't wish to be heavy-handed, so I am presently just ASKING everyone not to indulge in such blood-thirsty rhetoric.

Perknose
Forum Director

Good, they need to exterminate every person in gaza.

Advocating the wholesale extermination, the genocide, of an entire population -- women, children, otherwise innocent civilians and all -- will NOT be further tolerated on these forums.

Perknose
Forum Director

See, the only way that this problem is solved is if one group of people disappear. I'll probably get banned for voicing that opinion as I have been warned prior, but I guess the truth hurts. Nobody likes to say it but it is what it is. These people have nothing to live for so of course they get brain washed into thinking that its their destiny to kill jews. Alittle carpet bombing like what went on in dresden and other german towns would probably do some good over there. I'm sure in this day and age it's not PC to mention but war is hell and you can't get PC in war. Just look at every war after WW2 and the disasters they've been.

You only got a warning for advocating extermination just before, as a courtesy, even though you well deserved an infraction. It seems to have sent you the wrong message. Perhaps this infraction will.

Perknose
Forum Director

Just sterilize them all. Don't have to kill them. Chop the family jewels off the men and sterilize the women.

Israel tried to make a 2 state solution but they just keep attacking. They are begging to be exterminated. If one side does not want peace, what are you suppose to do? It would be like the Jews making peace with Nazi's as the walk into the showers and the ovens!

This is the just the latest in a series of inflated, highly regrettable hate rhetoric which goes beyond the bounds of acceptability, not only on ATP&N, but amongst sane, adult humans everywhere.

EVERYONE PLEASE TAKE NOTE: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. No more calls for mass extermination, mass exile, or mass sterilization will be allowed to stand here. We understand the high emotions on all sides of this conflict, and have allowed repeated instances of this to stand in the interests of "free speech", but this is our line in the sand. NO MORE. Cross it at your own peril.

Perknose
Forum Director

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Directly quote such words you LYING FUCK.

Your such a tool!!
Where is the lie...please tell me where I am lying??

If Israel is not suppose to defend herself......then you must be advocating for the destruction of Israel? True? Yes -- True!!

If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel&#8217; &#8211; Benjamin Netanyahu

What else could you possibly mean??
Israel is suppose to just sit and take whatever Hamas sends their way?
Pray tell what I don`t understand is why you are calling for the extermination of Israel???

That is what you are doing when you say goofy things like Israel is not suppose to defend her people.......or am I missing something??

Please enlighten us.....

Abwx

Lifer
Apr 2, 2011
The problem with that is that the Palestinians won't allow peace until every Jew in the Middle East is dead. "You only truly own what you can defend." You are disallowing the Jews the right to defend their own lives. In doing so you are disallowing that they own their own lives and thus leave them at the mercy of others, and their nearest others are not Philosopher Kings who would rule them with equanimity and justice, but are self-promoting conservatards who would murder them to achieve complete tribal dominance over the region.

&#8220;The truth is that if Israel were to put down its arms there would be no more Israel. If the Arabs were to put down their arms there would be no more war.&#8221;

Pacifism in the face of an aggressive neighbor who would war you for what you have doesn't gain you peace, it gains you subjugation and death. You are an anti-Semite who believes that the Sacred Mantle to carry out the Final Solution has been passed from your Führer to the Palestinians, so the Jews' defense upsets you. "No, no, no, no, you're supposed to die! How dare you upset my plans!?" Sucks to be you that those darned Jews just refuse to lay down their arms and allow your SS proxies to carry out your wishes.

The truth..?..

"Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China, when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."
-- Benyamin Netanyahu, then Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister, former Prime Minister of Israel, speaking to students at Bar Ilan University, from the Israeli journal Hotam, November 24, 1989.

Or perhaps this one ?..

Quote:
"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization, or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands."
-- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.

Quote:
"Everybody has to move, run and grab as many (Palestinian) hilltops as they can to enlarge the (Jewish) settlements because everything we take now will stay ours...Everything we don't grab will go to them."
-- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of the Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, Nov. 15, 1998.

Nov 25, 2013
Let me know when Israel can defend its people against attacks......until then you are secretly calling for the extermination of the people of Israel!!

Will you please grow the fuck up. This crap has gone beyond tiresome to being downright objectionable. He's not calling for the extermination of anybody no matter how many bolded words and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!s you use.

To be honest I wish everyone would shut the fuck up at this point as this back and forth poison isn't doing anyone, anywhere, any good. And sure as hell, nobody is changing anyone else's opinions.

You're behavior is that of a 16 year old screaming epithets at someone across the hallway. And that's pretty much what this and all the other Israel/Gaza threads have become. A big waste of time and effort by all concerned.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Will you please grow the fuck up. This crap has gone beyond tiresome to being downright objectionable. He's not calling for the extermination of anybody no matter how many bolded words and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!s you use.<-- actually he is......bottom line...if a country is not suppose to defend itself from an enemy then it will be destroyed....plain, simple and the truth...
To be honest I wish everyone would shut the fuck up at this point as this back and forth poison isn't doing anyone, anywhere, any good. And sure as hell, nobody is changing anyone else's opinions.<-- we Love you too!!

You're behavior is that of a 16 year old screaming epithets at someone across the hallway. And that's pretty much what this and all the other Israel/Gaza threads have become. A big waste of time and effort by all concerned. <-- fun stuff huh??
:)