Palestinian Family Treated Poorly by London Neighbors

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
These people shouldn't be allowed into the country, no welfare or public housing

But they're refugees from failed Islamic states. They've endured so much hardship that they're entitled to mansions and a weekly salary three times that of the national average.

peonyu

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2003
Half of London resembles that story today, its what happens when your immigration policy favors allowing in hordes of peasants whose idea of sanitation is pissing on the street and then taking a shit on the lawn afterwards.

Also the fact that they are foreign people who are being taken care of 100% by the government to the tune of driving a Mercedes and having a mansion, means that they are on a vacation and of course they dont give a shit. They think the English people are stupid if you knew the truth...The English of today are stupid. Past English leaders would have laughed at the idea of importing people into the UK to treat it like shit, but then again those folks were "racists" right ? Clearly the modern leaders of the UK are so much better than past leaders [who built a worldwide empire, whereas today's leaders are watching the UK slowly fade away].

Last edited:

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Why does the UK invite these people to their country if they're just going to treat them like crap?

The people inviting them are not the ones they end up living next to.

Like Mexicans in the US.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Looks like a pretty nice neighborhood to me. In the end, life is what you make of it. Send them back to the desert to live in a tent in 130 degree heat. Looks like the typical wife beating redneck, or welfare recipient. If you give someone a home for free, then they dont appreciate it.

Everyone should be reqired to read the book "The Magic Fish"!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Magic-Fis...qid=1345408433&sr=8-1&keywords=the+magic+fish

Last edited:

peonyu

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2003
Looks like a pretty nice neighborhood to me. In the end, life is what you make of it. Send them back to the desert to live in a tent in 130 degree heat. Looks like the typical wife beating redneck, or welfare recipient. If you give someone a home for free, then they dont appreciate it.

Everyone should be reqired to read the book "The Magic Fish"!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Magic-Fish...the+magic+fish

I cant blame the family for accepting a free multi million dollar home and a Mercedes to drive around in for free...But I can laugh at the British "leadership" for inviting foreigners to live in their country for free, and on their tax money to boot. You would NEVER see Saudi Arabia invite non-muslims to live there and then pamper them with free everything, it makes no sense at all. And people wonder why foreigners dont respect Europeans or their culture...Theres nothing to respect when they act like little girls and give them everything out of fear of being called a racist.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
I wish I could get a Mansion and a Mercedes here in the US and I was BORN here. Fudge....

StrangerGuy

Diamond Member
May 9, 2004
Nothing like gratitude when Europe allows them in, give them free stuff and they payback with chanting death to their host country in public protests. And lefties wonder why people are voting right.

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
What the eff? I wonder how they decide who gets into this program? I am part African and they threw my ancestors into concentration camps. Can I get an apartment in London? I'll even mow the lawn!

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
Surprised nobody has claimed this story should be ignored because it's in the Daily Mail yet.

Sometimes public block housing gets a bad rap.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
Surprised nobody has claimed this story should be ignored because it's in the Daily Mail yet.

Sometimes public block housing gets a bad rap.
The Daily Mail is a sensationalist newspaper but not the onion. Its stories are probably as accurate as CNN or anywhere else, even though they are written to shock encourage incredulity by its readers.

This article is just another in a heap of them hinting at the downward trend of the UK.

I really haven't looked into it in great detail but it seems to me that the indolent, rampantly lazy and useless in the US live generally like slobs because they have no money. This is really how it should be. In the UK I presume most are the same way, but the social safety net seems a lot more "mature" there.

Last edited:

peonyu

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2003
Update to the story!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...torian-townhouse-given-ANOTHER-free-home.html

"A mother whose refugee family trashed a £1.25million rented house paid for by the taxpayer was told today she will be given a new taxpayer-funded property - but faces jail if her wayward children do not behave.

After pressure from Hammersmith and Fulham Council, Manal Mahmoud has agreed to leave the borough and signed a court order promising her seven children would clean up their act.

The agreement means the clan, branded the ‘family from hell’ by neighbours, will be given a new taxpayer-funded property after Hammersmith and Fulham Council acknowledged it had a ‘legal obligation’ to find them a new home.

By signing the undertaking, Ms Mahmoud could be jailed if she ‘or anyone living’ at her new property causes a nuisance."

So the UK is obligated to house foreigners even after they trashed their previous mansion and Mercedes, can the UK be anymore of a joke than that ?

Apr 27, 2012
This is exactly what I have been warning about. End this nonsense of multiculturalism and welfare to prevent this madness

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
Demonizing is so much fun!

You can pick and choose your victims and the situation!

Lets all play!

Oh and dont forget, immigrants/multi-culturalism/refugees have been bogeymen since time immemorial, so dont feel bad!

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Immigrants shouldn't feel nor be entitled to anything. Disgusting.

Unfortunately many of them do and feel there owed something

I suspect that there are underground movements within the immigrant communities that "specialize" in how to manipulate the system. Lawyers and such that exploit every loophole and try to expand the handout system by playing the guilt trip.

And in the originating country the same exists; groups that alert emigrants to what potential exists and who to contact once they arrive. Underground railroad funded by the taxpayers of the UK and other countries.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
I suspect that there are underground movements within the immigrant communities that "specialize" in how to manipulate the system. Lawyers and such that exploit every loophole and try to expand the handout system by playing the guilt trip.

I talk to a guy from england on a regular basis. We place left 4 dead 2 together, we talk about politics and other stuff while playing.

From what I was told, the immigrants have a system setup to exploit government loopholes.

First the woman shows up with her kids. Claims she is not married and needs helps. Gets free housing and food subsidies.

After everything is up and running, the husband comes over and moves into the house.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
I talk to a guy from england on a regular basis. We place left 4 dead 2 together, we talk about politics and other stuff while playing.

From what I was told, the immigrants have a system setup to exploit government loopholes.

First the woman shows up with her kids. Claims she is not married and needs helps. Gets free housing and food subsidies.

After everything is up and running, the husband comes over and moves into the house.

Heck, they do that in the US also