Pakistan's border closure costs us $100M a month

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Fox News opinion piece on their front page:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/07/03/secretary-clinton-apology-to-pakistan-is-slap-in-face/

This opinion piece ignores the $100M/month cost factor.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not to dump on you on in any way Karidan, but when the hypothesis is that Fox news and Rupert Murdock has anything incitement to say, pardon me if my initial inclination is to I say its bullshit before even reading your link. But after I did in fact read your link, I can definitely say the link is total bullshit.

Somehow I have more respect for Hillary Clinton than Dr. Strangelove, aka Kissinger. Even if my respect for Hillary is rather limited.

Did I ever mention how much I hated Richard Nixon and Kissinger? Both serial international war criminals and murders, who did so much damage to the country I love, and they both still sicken me.

But when Fox News still sites Kissinger as a visionary, it inspires nothing from vomit from me. No single living man now more represents the former Nixon nightmare than Kissinger. Pardon me, I have to go off and vomit.

Last edited: