Pakistan Flood: please donate

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Green Bean

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2003
hundreds have been killed and millions made homeless. U.N says billions of dollars are needed. Please help us by donating. Every little counts.

Donate here: https://www.wfp.org/donate/emergencies

This isn't turning out well so it will be locked.

Anandtech Admin
Red Dawn

Last edited by a moderator:

Vonkhan

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
As compared to the thousands killed by pakistan-sponsored terrorists in India and elsewhere?

no thanks

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
This is going to be a tough sell on a primarily American forum.

I for one will not be donating a time to anything in the middle east. As a tax payer the money I've dumped into that area of the world is well above my acceptable threshold.

cliffs:

no thanks.

Last edited:

PimpJuice

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2005
That money will go nowhere

and you're a douche, the last thing they need is someone like you asking for donations.

Zedtom

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2001
If there is someone with knowledge of where OBL is hiding, they could earn some sizable reward money to help with their plight.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
The government said foreign donors including the United States have pledged 92.8 million dollars in aid but, on the ground, Islamic charities with suspected extremist links have been far more visible in the relief effort.

Yeah I'm sure our money is going to be very well appreciated. t

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Fuck NO I won't donate.

We already send too many US tax dollars to yet another country that hates us.

Vonkhan

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
Yeah sure, next they'll buy a few more F-16s and say that those will be equipped a special lazer that'll vaporize the flood waters

no thanks

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
sorry. my area got flooded also. a few people were forced to move. if i was going to give anyone money it would go local first.

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
Quote: The government said foreign donors including the United States have pledged 92.8 million dollars in aid but, on the ground, Islamic charities with suspected extremist links have been far more visible in the relief effort.

Yeah I'm sure our money is going to be very well appreciated. t

Yeah, duh... because it's fucking Pakistan... you know, a country predominantly Islamic, so of course Islamic people will be on the ground and more visible there. Seriously, like a bunch of Scandinavian Protestants are going to be roaming around Pakistan in front of the TV cameras and AP photogs or something?

That said, we've got enough shit to worry about over here with Obamacare and rising unemployment. I'll be a heartless bastard and hold onto my dollars for the time being, thanks.

Besides, I'm sure my hard earned taxpayer dollars already have been funneled over there in some form or other.

Last edited:

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Are you spamming ALL the forums with your begging? As much as you hate the USA, and as much as Pakistani's seem to hate the USA, why would you even want our money?

As I said in the OT thread, FUCK NO I won't donate. We already send too many US tax dollars to yet another country who hates us.

Get it from your Afghan friends...or your Iraqi friends, or some other nation whom you don't constantly rant about.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Are you spamming ALL the forums with your begging? As much as you hate the USA, and as much as Pakistani's seem to hate the USA, why would you even want our money?

As I said in the OT thread, FUCK NO I won't donate. We already send too many US tax dollars to yet another country who hates us.

Get it from your Afghan friends...or your Iraqi friends, or some other nation whom you don't constantly rant about.

It's just these two forums.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
oh lookie our resident taliban is begging for money from Americans.

as much as you flame us and hate us you dare come in here an beg? take a hike buddy.

Last edited:

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Sorry, but we've given them enough money and need to save it for our country. As bad as I feel for the affected individuals, I find it incredible that you would ask us for money after continually bashing the US and its policies. Many of us are tired of giving our money to countries who despise us and only want our money.

Status
Not open for further replies.