Pack of 3 SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro USB2.0 Flash Drvies

Pardus

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2000
SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro USB 2.0 3-Pack

linky

Dell Home has the SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro USB 2.0 Flash with U3 Software (3-Pack, 6GB Total) for $90 - $40 with coupon code CSNG0MS41GRQV9 [Exp 12/19] = $50, with free shipping. U3 gives you the ability to carry your files AND your software on a USB drive.

syadnom

May 20, 2001
this is a medium-warm deal IMHO. these can be picked up as singles at $12-$15 pretty often(identical drive) most recently at bestbuy for $15. other brands can be bought from meritline for http://meritline.com/2gbpendrives1.html

one up side to this drive is that it is pretty fast. i have a couple of these exact drives and they are some of the fastest flashdrives. this deal may be a bit hotter because of the speed and than $16.67 is a descent price for high speed flash drives.

tealk

Diamond Member
May 27, 2005
....bump

Never, ever edit out a mod comment/edit. This is your second warning today.

esquared
Anandtech Senior Moderator

Mac

Oct 31, 1999
I agree, this deal is not even warm. The 2GB versions are easily found in the $16-$20 range without the hassle of a rebate. I recently bought the 4GB version for $27 from OD.

Saying that, the SanDisk Cruzer is a great product. Speed is fine but what I like about it is the security features. I don't really understand everything that is U3 but the ability to password protect the contents makes this a good portable data storage solution.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Originally posted by: Mac
I agree, this deal is not even warm. The 2GB versions are easily found in the $16-$20 range without the hassle of a rebate. I recently bought the 4GB version for $27 from OD.

Saying that, the SanDisk Cruzer is a great product. Speed is fine but what I like about it is the security features. I don't really understand everything that is U3 but the ability to password protect the contents makes this a good portable data storage solution.

This deal is for three, 2GB flash drives for 50.00 shipped. That comes out to 16.67 apiece with no rebates. From my perspective, that looks to be on par with a lot of the deals going on out there now. There is no rebate associated with this drive, so yes I would call this a warm deal.