P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1766 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
I'd be grateful if you explained to me WHY union people are stupid.
And how does he know they vote for MAGA GQP republicans?
Advertising conflicting political idealogies with a pro-Union sticker (typically Democrat) and a Gadsden (don't tread on me) flag sticker (typically Rethuglicans/Libertaritards.)

Last edited:
Reactions: hal2kilo

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
NpQMwgu.jpeg

Mar 11, 2004
I think LQTBQ, minority rights and women's rights groups should adopt the Gadsden flag.

View attachment 78619

View attachment 78620

View attachment 78622

While I appreciate adopting the symbols of horrible people to use against them, the problem is threefold. One, many of them have an instinctual disdain for those symbols because of the right wing assholery it tends to represent. The other is, short term, because of idiocy, it'll actually attract the right wing shitheads who will assume its someone they identify with who then will probably lash out when they realize they've been had (which coupled with the historic attempt of using "trans outrage" defense and just how common violence against women by men is, isn't something they likely want to seek out), and lastly, it'll probably just further reinforce the dumbfuck right wingers who think there's a shadow cabal of people out to get them.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
No I think the joke here is the creator of the MAGA dating app is a bald neckbeard with a TRUMP tattoo.
The creator of the MAGA dating app is also complaining theres a lack of quality, attractive men on their app. Which means MAGA women have few options.
Which is funny but not news.

Mar 11, 2004

Think the key point though is that they were only tolerated by normal Americans because it didn't really disrupt normal life (hell the only reason that many people protested was because of the COVID lockdowns many were not going into work).
otherwise

The French will fucking burn every car in a city if you threaten to reduce the number of days off by a single industry, and average French will still go about their normal lives just adjusting around it. In America they'd roll in the military and average Americans would vote in sweeping laws about it being fully legal to shoot "protestors" as well as run them over with your car, and protesting being doing anything other than covering every inch of your body in American flag apparel.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
I dont know.
Do you have a real answer? or do you always answer questions with questions?

People with Don't Tread on Me stickers are fake libertarian wanna be MAGA.

This is why I have a sticker like this, from a liberal group that makes great buttons and stickers

PXL_20221112_182705775 (Medium).jpg

Reactions: Pohemi