P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1762 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
3FaXjZo.png

Note the date this was posted.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
DonaldRot.jpg

Donald really is a sad pathetic child. Its like deep down inside he never really grew up. And I'm glad he's the one ruining his own reputation. If it had been anyone else, his sheep would be crying about "deep state conspiracy" for years.

Reactions: Pohemi

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Its been so long but mostly what I recall at the time was EVERYBODY in America being violently patriotic and mindlessly pro-war.

VdMys8w.jpeg

The "woke left" was the first to start asking questions, and that was in 2005. And then that fucktard came out with the really bad country song and everybody shit their pants and cried.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Its been so long but mostly what I recall at the time was EVERYBODY in America being violently patriotic and mindlessly pro-war.

VdMys8w.jpeg

The "woke left" was the first to start asking questions, and that was in 2005. And then that fucktard came out with the really bad country song and everybody shit their pants and cried.

You obviously don't remember very well.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

VdMys8w.jpeg

what I remember about the day after Bush declared war on Iraq (no semantics--that's what he fucking did, unless you think Putin didn't declare war against Ukraine), is that I was living in Chicago and there were about 20-30k+ people downtown protesting for about two days (including myself) with the usual result of cops showing up and getting a bit abusive. And it's not like most of the dems weren't pointing out this nonsense very loudly and publicly, leading up to Bush's unstoppable desire to start this nonsense war.

So, I think you were asleep or something.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

VdMys8w.jpeg

Pepperidge farms remembers Judith Miller. Judith Miller - Wikipedia

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011