P&N: Simple Poll - Are you Democrat or Republican.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Democrat or Republican?

• Democrat

• Republican

Results are only viewable after voting.

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
I'd never vote for a 2 party cluster fuck ever again.

Tho, I lean to "D" just because I think "R" is scary stupid. Tho, "D" just hands out shit like candy. We need to be conservative but the really sad part is, if we just started cutting people off of welfare, Social Security, Food Stamps, Section 8... They would be stealing and riots going on. It would over populate the prison system since, these people that live off the handouts would Steal and Rape you blind for drug/food money.

Meanwhile people have been giving up since they can't find a fricken job they get caught up in joining the ranks for handouts. Sad and True.

Anyway. We need a third party to fix the problems that plagues this nation. Dunno what that is but obviously the two party system is no the answer.

Skitzer

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2000
For years I registered as a Republican but I've been a registered Independent for the past 14 years. I vote for the candidate rather that the party. If their ideas and beliefs align with mine I will vote for them. I voted for Obama in 2008 but will not be voting for him again. I am fiscally conservative, socially moderate.

Nov 29, 2006
I am more a libertarian but if given only those two options and i had to pick one. Id pick Dems. The republican party is just to scary in its current for to every vote for. But in reality i just wont vote because im too smart to know it doesnt count nor matter as long as we have a EC to nullify my D vote in KS :p

Away

Diamond Member
May 1, 2005
Recognize a legitimate third party and I will vote in your poll. Libertarian if you must know though.