P&N Sat Night Thread

Stunt

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2002
Cheers Boys and Girls, Tonight was a Sat night and I KNOW you guys were out enjoying yourselves...post what you did tonight and how the night went...

Jon and a buddy from Uni hit the Ottawa bar scene...tons of hot women...sooooo hammered, started at 6pm...yeah Ottawa Ribfest and Minglewoods! :evil:

What were you guys up to tonight?

May 10, 2001
does staying home and watching the movie "the note book" with my little brother count?

movie stunk btw, totaly predictable.

Stunt

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2002
sure man...just gauging the P&N members "news" of the night
I've never seen the notebook...maybe if i had a GF ;)

chambersc

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2005
Originally posted by: LordMagnusKain
does staying home and watching the movie "the note book" with my little brother count?

yes, only if you're 18/f.

Stunt

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2002
Originally posted by: chambersc

hhahaha....:laugh:

May 10, 2001
Originally posted by: chambersc

LOL, 23m living with parents, play World of Warcraft.

i'm teh-coolest.

Stunt

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2002
I'm unemployed too!
I live in my parent's basement, get drunk, drive to see friends, play pool, msn and go on P&N...I'm cooler LMK :)

May 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Stunt
I'm unemployed too!
I live in my parent's basement, get drunk, drive to see friends, play pool, msn and go on P&N...I'm cooler LMK :)

got me.. but to save a little face:

do you run a big-eyes small-mouth campaign?
I?ll give you partial credit for knowing what it is :D

Whaspe

Jan 1, 2005
Went out to my parents and took their ATV for a spin and then came home to cuddle with my wife and we watched Life Aquatic. Right now I'm playing my bass while surfing the net.

Stunt

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2002
No idea what that is...
See everything, but not telling a soul..?

Stunt

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Whaspe
Went out to my parents and took their ATV for a spin and then came home to cuddle with my wife and we watched Life Aquatic. Right now I'm playing my bass while surfing the net.
Props to you and keeping up with the inlaws ;)

Wife...yikes...you guys are all old :laugh:

TraumaRN

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2005
Went to the local Meijer's bought Dad father's day gift....another new watch...he goes through watches like underwear....then came back played on my favorite CS:S server for 3-4 hours then called and talk with the girlfriend til she fell asleep....now surfing the Anand forums

Stunt

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2002
No idea what that is...
See everything, but not telling a soul..?

anime-based tabletop rpg.
i'm a game-geek.. which is why i'm going into law.
Law?!...wow...impressive.
I'm a measly mech eng...:p
I'm not a gaming geek though...so no competitiion here :)

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
just woke up at about 1 am, went down to get food at white castle and watched the nj pigs beat the sh1t out of some kid walking down the street...

they waved their nightstick at me and some other dude walking a bit ahead and yelled if we wanted to go too..

glad to have made in the door safe with our food...I fvcking hate cops..

Stunt

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2002
Originally posted by: DeathBUA
Went to the local Meijer's bought Dad father's day gift....another new watch...he goes through watches like underwear....then came back played on my favorite CS:S server for 3-4 hours then called and talk with the girlfriend til she fell asleep....now surfing the Anand forums
No ass on a Sat from the GF?!...dude!

I got my dad a sweet father's day present: it's a pimp a$$ blue, navy, black and grey vertical striped ted baker shirt...my dad's gonna be pimp! :D

Stunt

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Steeplerot
just woke up at about 1 am, went down to get food at white castle and watched the nj pigs beat the sh1t out of some kid walking down the street...

they looked at me and some other dude walking and yelled if we wanted to go too..

anti=establishment...yeah! libertarian steeplerot...you're drunk...ahahhaa

TraumaRN

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2005

I got my dad a sweet father's day present: it's a pimp a$$ blue, navy, black and grey vertical striped ted baker shirt...my dad's gonna be pimp! :D

Hahahaha sadly no booty tonight....she had to work and didnt get off til about 10:30....and she lives almost an hour away sooooo I have to wait til Monday ;)

May 10, 2001

they waved their nightstick at me and some other dude walking a bit ahead and yelled if we wanted to go too..

"God bless" is a "piss off the cops for free" ticket.

Stunt

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2002

Hahahaha sadly no booty tonight....she had to work and didnt get off til about 10:30....and she lives almost an hour away sooooo I have to wait til Monday ;)
Cheers! :thumbsup:
no gf for this guy...too stubborn ;)

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004

"God bless" is a "piss off the cops for free" ticket.

god bless? what does that mean?

TraumaRN

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2005

Cheers! :thumbsup:
no gf for this guy...too stubborn ;)

Hahahaha oh yes I'm very stubborn...actually I was supposed to get some last night except she ended up getting sick and throwing up...that was rather....fun....NOT