P&N Picture Time

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Heh..
Thinking back a bit on that again, I was told on March 4th.
But it was my Polish Jewish immigrant doc that told me, and I had a hard time understanding what he was saying, because of his accent.
My Muslim doc explained it to me again on the 6th, he spoke better English

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
My avatar is my picture or should I say that it is a picture of me.... Last year.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Heh..
Thinking back a bit on that again, I was told on March 4th.
But it was my Polish Jewish immigrant doc that told me, and I had a hard time understanding what he was saying, because of his accent.
My Muslim doc explained it to me again on the 6th, he spoke better English

Fabulous news!

35422438181469993376766.jpg

There's me fairly recently. I'm very drunk.

Apr 27, 2012
Tell you what, if , ivwshane, eski, incorruptible (though I have him on ignore I'd unblock him just for this), Texashiker, spidey07, Thrashman and dmcow post their pics I'll grace you with my pic ;)

There is no way they would post their pics so don't count on it. Also people would be very surprised to see who I actually am.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Wait...is that you Rick Perry?

oooo not bad..

I'm pretty sure he's not Denni, but Incor often reminds me of this.

It was quite an extraordinary piece of deception - he even introduced consistent spelling and grammatical errors into Nowheremom's postings. Had he been a writer/novelist though, this would be applauded. Perhaps he should write a book about it.

Murderer confesses on Anandtech forum

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2001/05/18/murderer_confesses_on_anandtech_forum/

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
My avatar is my picture or should I say that it is a picture of me.... Last year.

This reminds me of a Mulla Nasrudin story. When the Mulla was first married and his wife asked him when she wouldn't have to wear her veil, he told her, having seen her without it, that she could do as she liked provided she never took it off around him.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
This reminds me of a Mulla Nasrudin story. When the Mulla was first married and his wife asked him when she wouldn't have to wear her veil, he told her, having seen her without it, that she could do as she liked provided she never took it off around him.

I like to think there's some Moonbeam in all of us.
Or all of us are Moonbeam

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I like to think there's some Moonbeam in all of us.
Or all of us are Moonbeam

Well I don't know but I think it's pretty interesting that LunarRay and myself seem to run the gambit on avatars. His is a picture of himself and mine is a picture of everybody else.

Personally, I would love to post a picture of myself but I'm not only too stupid to know how, but also have other issues to deal with. In the first place, my job is to provide a mirror in which folk can see who they are and for this reason I can give no facts about myself. If I worked for the government, everybody would laugh, or if I were a businessman folk would see me as whatever stereotype they have about that. If I were young I wouldn't know anything, and if I were old I'd be a dotard. So with no information to stereotype about, folk are forced to project on me what is true about themselves.

And also, of course, I get so much love here, I wouldn't want to ruin it by adding jealousy to the list of things I generate just because as an accident of birth I'm profoundly beautiful and magnificently physiqued.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Well I don't know but I think it's pretty interesting that LunarRay and myself seem to run the gambit on avatars. His is a picture of himself and mine is a picture of everybody else.

Personally, I would love to post a picture of myself but I'm not only too stupid to know how, but also have other issues to deal with. In the first place, my job is to provide a mirror in which folk can see who they are and for this reason I can give no facts about myself. If I worked for the government, everybody would laugh, or if I were a businessman folk would see me as whatever stereotype they have about that. If I were young I wouldn't know anything, and if I were old I'd be a dotard. So with no information to stereotype about, folk are forced to project on me what is true about themselves.

And also, of course, I get so much love here, I wouldn't want to ruin it by adding jealousy to the list of things I generate just because as an accident of birth I'm profoundly beautiful and magnificently physiqued.

I love you Moonie.

Apr 27, 2012
Nothing about you surprises us.
Yes, Keep attacking me.

Wait...is that you Rick Perry?

If you have ever read my posts then you would know that I am not a Rick Perry supporter.

oooo not bad..

I'm pretty sure he's not Denni, but Incor often reminds me of this.

Murderer confesses on Anandtech forum

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2001/05/18/murderer_confesses_on_anandtech_forum/

Why would I do something like that? On this forum I defend the Constitution and I attack big government supporters. When I debate real people then I don't attack as much but use more facts and evidence because it is face to face.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Yes, Keep attacking me.

If you have ever read my posts then you would know that I am not a Rick Perry supporter.

Why would I do something like that? On this forum I defend the Constitution and I attack big government supporters. When I debate real people then I don't attack as much but use more facts and evidence because it is face to face.

My guess, you're a Muslim guy on welfare, or an alt that somehow hasn't been banned.