OWS Protestor talks about Zionist Jews

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ComradeBeck

Jun 16, 2011
It's the ron paul nuts who have infiltrated here and there, they are far right into the zionist globalist/gold standard/father coughlin stuff, those people are not really welcome, it's a tough call though for some people as to how welcome they are. I wouldnt let one on a megaphone if I was marching. They need to piss off and vote republican imo, you have the slow Republican corporate dystopia or the fast track ron paul version. I would rather back Romney then a right-wing libertarian.

Ron Paul zombies are the opposite of what the protest is about. But if you talk to them for a bit about history and economics not from CATO they are usually bright kids who figure out capitalist libertarianism is moronic.

If you want a free market shithole try modern Iraq, see how great the privatization of a society works out in reality.

The libertopia world works great, as long as you have armed mercenaries to keep the stench of the unwashed poor off of you.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2005
OWS supporter here and she is a total idiot. You can find idiots in every group, of every level of idiocy. She does not represent the whole.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
It's the ron paul nuts who have infiltrated here and there, they are far right into the zionist globalist/gold standard/father coughlin stuff, those people are not really welcome, it's a tough call though for some people as to how welcome they are. I wouldnt let one on a megaphone if I was marching. They need to piss off and vote republican imo, you have the slow Republican corporate dystopia or the fast track ron paul version. I would rather back Romney then a right-wing libertarian.

Ron Paul zombies are the opposite of what the protest is about. But if you talk to them for a bit about history and economics not from CATO they are usually bright kids who figure out capitalist libertarianism is moronic.

If you want a free market shithole try modern Iraq, see how great the privatization of a society works out in reality.

The libertopia world works great, as long as you have armed mercenaries to keep the stench of the unwashed poor off of you.

Yes because society and government have such a good job at protecting people throughout the years. The track record for those concepts is perfect... LOLS, idiot. you're just as much a tool as those you talk shit on. limiting yourself to group think and group identities. but then again you're a fucking commie who has no concept of self. SAVE ME BABY JESUS... I MEAN THE GOVERNMENT!

Bunch of pussies, you and all of those wannabe revolutionaries who talk like you. You want that kind of world, you better become a real revolutionary, but we both know you're to much of a puss to do it.

ComradeBeck

Jun 16, 2011
SAVE ME BABY JESUS... I MEAN THE GOVERNMENT!

Just because some drug addict on the radio tells you people believe such a moronic notion as government being the answer to everything does not make it any less of a red herring. I have never heard a liberal say such stupidity, core conservative ideologies such as this = made up bullshit, or projected would be a better analogy.

Silly unthought out divisive reactionary catchphrases of other people trying to oppress/and out to get poor you -in other words paranoid wank fodder for cowardly small minded people, like you, dear right-wing radio listeners.

Just more fanbois who for some reason think they should be adults at a debate about politics after they have let mass media shit in their brains for years and cant understand why everyone thinks they suck, so they feel victims and blame a arbitrary big government, even though they got laid off or screwed in reality by private industry. -The average idiotic Republican voter class traitor.

Politics turned into a soap opera, or pro wrestling. Another reason the profit motive should not be in media/government.

The question is: if the nazi scum really supported OWS who would go to Tea Party rallies, guard the borders from duh evil Mesikanz or most disturbing...where would they get the audiences for the next round of Republican debates? ;)

Last edited:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Yeah, in your opinion.

So what if some Jews are highly critical of Israel. It isn't the Jews who are blaming Jews for the financial crisis. The polling data I linked polled only non-Jews.

What I want to know is, if Israel is to blame for the anti-semitism in the world today which is, in a nutshell, a tendency to blame Jews for every problem under the sun, then what explained anti-semitism for the 2000 years prior to the foundation of the State of Israel? It's odd, really, because the Jews were blamed for the world wide financial crisis in 1929. The similarities are striking. It couldn't have been Israel. Was it something else the Jews were doing to deserve it? There's always an explanation in Jewish behavior. It has to be one things the Jews did if not another, right?

You are wittingly or unwittingly admitting to something that most leftist critics of Israel deny, BTW, that opposition to Israel and anti-semitism are bound up and tied together. You are absolutely cracked on this Moonbeam, but at least you are honest.

Since I have no idea what you are saying I believe, let me ask you to clarify? When you say "You are wittingly or unwittingly admitting to something that most leftist critics of Israel deny, BTW, that opposition to Israel and anti-semitism are bound up and tied together." what the hell does that mean? Is BTW by the way? Is or is not criticism bound up with anti-sematism? Two complicated an idea for me to figure out. Don't know if what is denied is what you said or the opposite of what you said.

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
Since I have no idea what you are saying I believe, let me ask you to clarify? When you say "You are wittingly or unwittingly admitting to something that most leftist critics of Israel deny, BTW, that opposition to Israel and anti-semitism are bound up and tied together." what the hell does that mean? Is BTW by the way? Is or is not criticism bound up with anti-sematism? Two complicated an idea for me to figure out. Don't know if what is denied is what you said or the opposite of what you said.

I'm not seriously having to explain that BTW = by the way, am I? You've been posting to this discussion forum for years.

That out of the way, you are saying that present day anti-semitism is caused by actions of the State of Israel, correct? That means that people who are disappointed in the actions of Israel are then generalizing that disappointment to all of Jewry, which in turn could also mean that the anti-semitism then taken on board can harden said person's attitude toward Israel even further. Hence, the two become intertwined to the point where it may not even be clear which is chicken and which is egg. We certainly know that anti-semitism is the chicken at least in some cases because anti-semitism pre-dates Israel by 2000 years and there is nothing to suggest it has gone away. It is beyond reasonable to suggest that some of the negative attitudes toward Israel stem from a pre-existing anti-semitism. It's inevitable.

In any event, unless I've misunderstood you, you have argued that opposition to Israel and anti-semitism are connected. I think that's quite an admission, since leftist critics of Israel are loathe to admit that. They swear up and down it has nothing whatsoever to do with antipathy toward Jews and that in fact they have no ill will toward them.

If you're still having difficulty with what I'm saying, try this instead. Occam's razor, otherwise known as the law of parsimony. You do not introduce unnecessary variables into the equation. Anti-semitism has existed for 2000 years and its tenets change little from generation to generation. Jews are blamed for a financial crisis in 2008. Jews are blamed for a financial crisis in 1929. You don't need the actions of Israel to explain anti-semitism.

- wolf

Last edited:

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
Just because some drug addict on the radio tells you people believe such a moronic notion as government being the answer to everything does not make it any less of a red herring. I have never heard a liberal say such stupidity, core conservative ideologies such as this = made up bullshit, or projected would be a better analogy.

Silly unthought out divisive reactionary catchphrases of other people trying to oppress/and out to get poor you -in other words paranoid wank fodder for cowardly small minded people, like you, dear right-wing radio listeners.

Just more fanbois who for some reason think they should be adults at a debate about politics after they have let mass media shit in their brains for years and cant understand why everyone thinks they suck, so they feel victims and blame a arbitrary big government, even though they got laid off or screwed in reality by private industry. -The average idiotic Republican voter class traitor.

Politics turned into a soap opera, or pro wrestling. Another reason the profit motive should not be in media/government.

The question is: if the nazi scum really supported OWS who would go to Tea Party rallies, guard the borders from duh evil Mesikanz or most disturbing...where would they get the audiences for the next round of Republican debates? ;)
lols @ you thinking I'm something I'm not. Because I think morons like you who support the State, your God, are morons I'm some how a Rush listener and conservative republican? When have I ever said I was either of those things? Poor you and your small mind. Many people say many of the same things and many of the different things, this does not mean they have anything to do with each other or that they even agree with each other completely. You are so closed minded you can't even fathom that someone would be for as well as against many of the same things you are.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I'm not seriously having to explain that BTW = by the way, am I? You've been posting to this discussion forum for years.

That out of the way, you are saying that present day anti-semitism is caused by actions of the State of Israel, correct? That means that people who are disappointed in the actions of Israel are then generalizing that disappointment to all of Jewry, which in turn could also mean that the anti-semitism then taken on board can harden said person's attitude toward Israel even further. Hence, the two become intertwined to the point where it may not even be clear which is chicken and which is egg. We certainly know that anti-semitism is the chicken at least in some cases because anti-semitism pre-dates Israel by 2000 years and there is nothing to suggest it has gone away. It is beyond reasonable to suggest that some of the negative attitudes toward Israel stem from a pre-existing anti-semitism.

In any event, unless I've misunderstood you, you have argued that opposition to Israel and anti-semitism are connected. I think that's quite an admission, since leftist critics of Israel are loathe to admit that. They swear up and down it has nothing whatsoever to do with antipathy toward Jews and that in fact they have no ill will toward them.

If you're still having difficulty with what I'm saying, try this instead. Occam's razor, otherwise known as the law of parsimony. You do not introduce unnecessary variables into the equation. Anti-semitism has existed for 2000 years and its tenets change little from generation to generation. Jews are blamed for a financial crisis in 2008. Jews are blamed for a financial crisis in 1929. You don't need the actions of Israel to explain anti-semitism.

- wolf

My dear Wolfe, I have a hard time comprehending your point of view and I think the reason must go beyond language but rather than defend myself against charges I don't comprehend, let me just say what I can.

No argument that claims that antisemitism predates modern times and therefore can't be related to Israeli actions today makes any sense to me. Nobody alive today possesses 2000 year old bigotry. All of us living bigots posses the bigotry that is present today. I believe that all the years of hope and letdown over many long long years regarding peace between Jews and Palestinians, the continued occupation and encroachment on Palestinian land, the subjugation of a less capable people, the claim that God gave Israel land, and endless other horse shit and 'legalities used to humiliate the Palestinian people has eroded my sympathy for Israel. They did that to themselves, not me. They embarked on a path of confrontation. This is as it had to be. The Jews didn't have the consciousness and love of self to avoid that path. The hate directed at Jews over the centuries has made them hateful just as we can see with some black people today why know all about prejudice, maybe the ones blaming Jewish bankers.

It's inevitable. So I am not blaming all Jews for this. I am blaming the defenders and praising those Jews who oppose them, far far more effectively and vehemently than I.

What I tried to point out in this thread is the example of one Israeli Jewish backer demonizing those who demonize Jews, calling them sad sorry and irresponsible, just like something any Jew basher might say.

What goes around comes around, including concentration camps. Nobody is in a concentration camp that the folk who put them there think they didn't deserve.

PS: I wouldn't have asked what BTW meant if I were worried about how others might take my not knowing. I long ago figured out my brain is worthless and I don't know a lot of things.

Last edited:

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
Moonbeam, you're absolutely delusional. I've seen you come in here and argue for things like Affirmative Action due to actions long ago to "hold people down". lols, how is that not holding bigotry over from a period long gone? I should have to pay for it because some asshole 200 years ago may have owned a slave? News flash, the majority of white Americans are not descendants of slave owners. A lot of our families actually came over and were as bad off as those newly freed black men and women. So just shut the fuck up. Why do Jews get all uppity about the holocaust? Shit was a long time ago, goddamn get the fuck over it amirite?

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
My dear Wolfe, I have a hard time comprehending your point of view and I think the reason must go beyond language but rather than defend myself against charges I don't comprehend, let me just say what I can.

No argument that claims that antisemitism predates modern times and therefore can't be related to Israeli actions today makes any sense to me. Nobody alive today possesses 2000 year old bigotry. All of us living bigots posses the bigotry that is present today. I believe that all the years of hope and letdown over many long long years regarding peace between Jews and Palestinians, the continued occupation and encroachment on Palestinian land, the subjugation of a less capable people, the claim that God gave Israel land, and endless other horse shit and 'legalities used to humiliate the Palestinian people has eroded my sympathy for Israel. They did that to themselves, not me. They embarked on a path of confrontation. This is as it had to be. The Jews didn't have the consciousness and love of self to avoid that path. The hate directed at Jews over the centuries has made them hateful just as we can see with some black people today why know all about prejudice, maybe the ones blaming Jewish bankers.

It's inevitable. So I am not blaming all Jews for this. I am blaming the defenders and praising those Jews who oppose them, far far more effectively and vehemently than I.

What I tried to point out in this thread is the example of one Israeli Jewish backer demonizing those who demonize Jews, calling them sad sorry and irresponsible, just like something any Jew basher might say.

What goes around comes around, including concentration camps. Nobody is in a concentration camp that the folk who put them there think they didn't deserve.

PS: I wouldn't have asked what BTW meant if I were worried about how others might take my not knowing. I long ago figured out my brain is worthless and I don't know a lot of things.

I don't even know where to begin with this. I'll keep my remark brief. Anti-semitism today is not unlinked to anti-semitism of the past. Neither is any other form of bigotry, or any sort of attitude, belief, or perception for that matter. Beliefs about anything and everything are passed down from parent to child, and reinforced by teachers, peers and other authority figures. With respect to anti-semitism in particular, it isn't just that it has existed for 2,000 years. It's that there are running themes that repeat generation after generation: "Jewish power," Jews being disloyal and alien to the body politc of whatever nation they reside in, Jews duping gentile proxies to do their dirty work, Jewish money. Blaming the Jews for the financial crisis is just the same hoary old anti-semitic cliche, different time and place. No, I do not accept as mere coincidence that Jews are blamed for the recent financial crash and have been blamed for various economic troubles going back thousands of years, because it quite clearly isn't a coincidence. Israel's behavior is not needed to explain this anti-semitism. It has a life of its own.

So far as Israel itself goes, your opinions are wrong because your facts are wrong. But that is a different discussion for a different thread.

- wolf

Last edited:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
bfdd: Moonbeam, you're absolutely delusional.
M: In your opinion which means little to me.

I've seen you come in here and argue for things like Affirmative Action due to actions long ago to "hold people down". lols, how is that not holding bigotry over from a period long gone?

M: You don't know? Willful blindness undoubtedly. In the case of Affirmative Action, I am not arguing that the bigotry is the same as it used to be, but that the effects of past bigotry are still here. Affirmative Action is not here to fix bigotry but to repair the damage it has done to a group of people

b: I should have to pay for it because some asshole 200 years ago may have owned a slave? News flash, the majority of white Americans are not descendants of slave owners. A lot of our families actually came over and were as bad off as those newly freed black men and women. So just shut the fuck up.

M: Try not to argue like an idiot with your shut the fuck up shit. My family didn't own slaves; my family was poor, but being raised an American made me rich in the spirit of justice and concern for my fellow man. I became a moral giant. And naturally, I vote to have my tax dollar passed on to a people who were badly damaged and held back by my sick but should be wonderful country. I vote with my ballot and my dollar to return America to being great by paying for past mistakes. I'm sorry that you are selfish and small and don't want to shoulder the debts of others, but I can't let annoying flies like you hold me back.

d: Why do Jews get all uppity about the holocaust? Shit was a long time ago, goddamn get the fuck over it amirite?

Nope, you just blow shit out your ass. Shut the fuck up. Oh man.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
woolfe: I don't even know where to begin with this.

M: When I here that I naturally assume the message is that I am too far gone to be dealt with in a logical manner and that the intention is to shame me and that just tells me things about the person I'm talking to.

w: I'll keep my remark brief.

M: I myself will take as many words as I want because you will be worth all of them to me.

w: Anti-semitism today is not unlinked to anti-semitism of the past.

M: That is not what I said. It is linked but it is very different. We are not on about Jews, most of up Israeli critics, because Jews are Christ killers. I have become far far less sympathetic of Israel, as I explained, because their 60+ years of intransigence and their blame of the Palestinians for that has cost America dearly, in terms of treasure and lives and our reputation in the Middle East. It would be a massively different world if Israel never existed and a much better one for the United States, in my opinion.

w: Neither is any other form of bigotry, or any sort of attitude, belief, or perception for that matter. Beliefs about anything and everything are passed down from parent to child, and reinforced by teachers, peers and other authority figures.

M: Exactly, each bigot is created fresh with the latest updates in bigotry. Ones bigotry is only as old as oneself. And one person can end a 2000 year old chain.

w: With respect to anti-semitism in particular, it isn't just that it has existed for 2,000 years. It's that there are running themes that repeat generation after generation: "Jewish power,"

M: Have Jews acquired power? Always prejudice against that.

w: Jews being disloyal and alien to the body politc of whatever nation they reside in,

Yay Jews! Jews, being outsiders see what the body politic can't see, being too close to it. All my greatest idols are just these kinds of Jews.

w: Jews duping gentile proxies to do their dirty work, Jewish money.

M: Like the 1 percent.

M: Blaming the Jews for the financial crisis is just the same hoary old anti-semitic cliche, different time and place. No, I do not accept as mere coincidence that Jews are blamed for the recent financial crash and have been blamed for various economic troubles going back thousands of years, because it quite clearly isn't a coincidence.

M: There are a lot of folk who are bigoted against Jews. I don't think any of what you said is true at all except there are some Jews to which it applies. Bernie Madoff was a really upstanding guy. He made off with quit a bit.

w: Israel's behavior is not needed to explain this anti-semitism. It has a life of its own.

M: Amplified and exaggerated by Israeli behavior. I have lost a great deal of sympathy solely because of their behavior. I think Israel went down the path of self destruction.

w: So far as Israel itself goes, your opinions are wrong because your facts are wrong. But that is a different discussion for a different thread.

M: I wasn't speaking of facts, but what I regard as facts, my opinion. I am totally disinterested and unbiased in this and respect my own opinions. I believe you have a bias that I do not. I have no dogs at all in this race. I just hate to see all the misery that exists between Israel and the Palestinians and I believe it takes two to tango. I am pretty sure I am not alone is being sick of hearing about Israel and the Palestinians, and what that leads to is the wish for a pox on both their houses. The mistake Israel made was to go up against a people who are just as willing as they are to be hard nosed assholes. And I am also sure a lot of Israelis are far more sick of it than I am. As I said, Jews are the greatest critics of Israel. I don't even count.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Damn moonbeam, just admit that you're not consistent in your own beliefs and you occasional allow your own prejudice to influence your opinions. It's not that big of a deal, i don't know anyone that is totally consistent.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Damn moonbeam, just admit that you're not consistent in your own beliefs and you occasional allow your own prejudice to influence your opinions. It's not that big of a deal, i don't know anyone that is totally consistent.

Somebody asked Mulla Nasruden how old he was and he replied 40. But you said the same thing last year, somebody else piped up. Yes, said the Mulla, I am totally consistent. Now you know somebody who is.

ComradeBeck

Jun 16, 2011
Because I think morons like you who support the State, your God,

As I said, no person in real life outside of your fairy tale talk radio world thinks this. Your whole premise and broad brushing of fellow Americans is flawed, this hyperbolic childish view is a cornerstone of the delusion that makes up the conservative talk radio twighlight zone.

Did you not have parents raising you telling you to not believe everything from the radio/tv and that is is a fake world? Damn shame so many are raised to be so naive as to fall for fox/talk radio.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
As I said, no person in real life outside of your fairy tale talk radio world thinks this. Your whole premise and broad brushing of fellow Americans is flawed, this hyperbolic childish view is a cornerstone of the delusion that makes up the conservative talk radio twighlight zone.

Did you not have parents raising you telling you to not believe everything from the radio/tv and that is is a fake world? Damn shame so many are raised to be so naive as to fall for fox/talk radio.

why is the protest you support asking the government to fix their lives? Because it's god to them. All knowing all powerful, everything can be fixed in one fell swoop of a pen. You say otherwise but you support the growth of the giant entity and want to give it more power over our lives. Sounds similar to forcing religion on someone to me. You're only offended by me calling it god because you think religion is trash but you preach your own.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
bfdd: Moonbeam, you're absolutely delusional.
M: In your opinion which means little to me.

I've seen you come in here and argue for things like Affirmative Action due to actions long ago to "hold people down". lols, how is that not holding bigotry over from a period long gone?

M: You don't know? Willful blindness undoubtedly. In the case of Affirmative Action, I am not arguing that the bigotry is the same as it used to be, but that the effects of past bigotry are still here. Affirmative Action is not here to fix bigotry but to repair the damage it has done to a group of people

b: I should have to pay for it because some asshole 200 years ago may have owned a slave? News flash, the majority of white Americans are not descendants of slave owners. A lot of our families actually came over and were as bad off as those newly freed black men and women. So just shut the fuck up.

M: Try not to argue like an idiot with your shut the fuck up shit. My family didn't own slaves; my family was poor, but being raised an American made me rich in the spirit of justice and concern for my fellow man. I became a moral giant. And naturally, I vote to have my tax dollar passed on to a people who were badly damaged and held back by my sick but should be wonderful country. I vote with my ballot and my dollar to return America to being great by paying for past mistakes. I'm sorry that you are selfish and small and don't want to shoulder the debts of others, but I can't let annoying flies like you hold me back.

d: Why do Jews get all uppity about the holocaust? Shit was a long time ago, goddamn get the fuck over it amirite?

Nope, you just blow shit out your ass. Shut the fuck up. Oh man.

you're an inconsistent bias idiot.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
you're an inconsistent bias idiot.

That's biased, idiot. But I knew that the difference between the long term effects of prejudice and the ever evolving and devolving level of prejudice at any one point in time would be too logical a distinction for your simple brain to handle, naturally, because you are stupid by intention. Shut the fuck up. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. I've picked up some shit on my shoe.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
why is the protest you support asking the government to fix their lives? Because it's god to them. All knowing all powerful, everything can be fixed in one fell swoop of a pen. You say otherwise but you support the growth of the giant entity and want to give it more power over our lives. Sounds similar to forcing religion on someone to me. You're only offended by me calling it god because you think religion is trash but you preach your own.

Hehehehehehehehehehehe You may as well jump in the toilet after you dump and run around shouting look at me, look at me. Good grief, you have no shame. You have no idea at all what a whack job you are. Somebody just has to push the nose button on your face and all this shit comes rolling out like a player piano. Shut the fuck up. For your sake.

ComradeBeck

Jun 16, 2011
You say otherwise but you support the growth of the giant entity and want to give it more power over our lives.

As do you guys backing/lying for the establishment and buying into corporate propaganda, history shows that there is tyranny in both the private and public sector taken to extremes.

Difference between you and a liberal is the liberal distrusts both, but knows only one offers the option of accountability in the real world, which you guys are so busy trying to kiss ass to the rich and powerful (so you think) your view is unbalanced.

Everything you think is scary about a overbearing dystopia government running your life can be said about corporate America out of control.

Thing is we can control the government, try asking a CEO to take a vote on stuff that affects the public instead of their bottom line.

This is what you support. Tyranny. Both sides are a false choice, and you sir are a tool of the establishment, as are your conservative propagandists. Shills for big business relying on you being too lazy minded to use a ounce of critical thinking about life before blaming fellow working class Americans instead of focusing on who is really ripping us all off and buying our government out from under us.

You conservatives really need to rethink your whole game, it's been played out by industry since Rush Limbaugh figured out how to divide America for profits. You guys are literally a cult mind now. And for what? Multinationals who threw the fellow working class of USA overboard decades ago?

What a waste of energy.

ComradeBeck

Jun 16, 2011
When was the last time your voice was heard?

I attend local city council meetings, neighborhood development, and volunteer with street youth in my hood. And vote (except in national elections).

No, my and others voices are not heard enough, which was my point bitching about votes being subverted by corporate cash. It has no place in Democracy, how is it that people in this thread disagree with this?

It baffles me how Americans in here can excuse the biggest step into descending into a banana republic run by a corporation or two, or not grasp the simple concept of corruption.

Last edited: