OWS More Violent than White Supremist Group

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
Of course you don't feel you need to provide proof because you know that you can't provide said proof to back up your claim.

Stopping trying to make OWS something it will never be, OWS lost it's appeal long ago.

shadow9d9

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
Of course you don't feel you need to provide proof because you know that you can't provide said proof to back up your claim.

Stopping trying to make OWS something it will never be, OWS lost it's appeal long ago.

5 dodges and it is time to immortalize your dodges!

You refuse to answer direct questions because you fear people seeing the results of your answers. Instead, you ignore them, and pretend that something else is asked. Truly sad, cowardly, and pathetic. Your answers are immortalized! If you disagree, feel free to answer them again!

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
No, not at all. Just that I can't summon up much anger when I compare what was done to them to what theyve done.

So you are agreeing that the OWS movement was more violent than the white supremist group amd what the OWS movement did was wrong?

shadow9d9

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
LMAO!!! Don't forget to add that you think that OWS compares with those movements.

Huh? Repeating nonsense doesn't make it real. You made the connection between arrests and legitimacy, which I disproved. Don't be sore about it. Some people are able to admit when they are wrong...

Then again... others refuse to answer simple questions clarifying their stance because they are willing to move the goalposts whenever they look foolish and don't want to be locked into any answer.

shadow9d9

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
So you are agreeing that the OWS movement was more violent than the white supremist group amd what the OWS movement did was wrong?

I didn't read the article and it doesn't concern me. It wasn't the "movement" anyhow, it was one protest claiming to represent the movement.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
Who's sore? Not me. Sorry your OWS movement will never be on the same level as civil rights, labor rights, women's rights........ In fact it will only be remembered as the movement without a real cause.