Our next President

Oct 3, 2003
Dean looks good, doesn't he? At first thought that good looking senator Edwards from
whatever that state was? would win, but no, I see Dean has the "shoot from the hip" goodness
to get sanity back in the White House.
Dean has the mouth, the money, and the votes to get big, and Pres. Shrub is about to meet
the weed whacker!

PatboyX

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2001
i think dean is TOO good at the "shooting from the hip" and seems to scare off a large number of people which would lose votes. i like him but...eh, it seems like too much of a gamble to give him the nomination.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
Originally posted by: Ldir
Dean annouced he was running in '08? Hmm....;):p

CkG

For his second term as President. Duh!

Buahaha - that's even funnier than thinking he'll win in '04:p

CkG

No, what's funny is all you hypocrites who still support Bush after he lied to go to war in Iraq (read the Kay report), after his White House leaked the name of a CIA operative, after he cost us hundreds of billions of dollars in Iraq, after he used 9/11 to advance his own radical agenda, after he trampled the Bill of Rights, after his adiminstration colluded with energy companies to set policy.

You bunch of steaming turd hypocrites.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: BOBDN
Originally posted by: Ldir
Dean annouced he was running in '08? Hmm....;):p

CkG

For his second term as President. Duh!

Buahaha - that's even funnier than thinking he'll win in '04:p

CkG

No, what's funny is all you hypocrites who still support Bush after he lied to go to war in Iraq (read the Kay report), after his White House leaked the name of a CIA operative, after he cost us hundreds of billions of dollars in Iraq, after he used 9/11 to advance his own radical agenda, after he trampled the Bill of Rights, after his adiminstration colluded with energy companies to set policy.

You bunch of steaming turd hypocrites.

Well said. The brain-dead, flag-worshipping Bushiots are genuinely amazing in thier unwavering suppost of the Bush regime. If it were Clinton with all these improprieties/treasonist acts, spent american blood, Business carpetbaggers they'd be all over his ass.