Our long national nightmare might finally be over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 1999
Sarah Palin's Fox News Contract May Not Be Renewed: NY Mag
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/30/sarah-palin-fox-news-contract-renewed_n_1844734.html
Sarah Palin's outburst at Fox News on Wednesday is part of a protracted set of contract negotiations that could see the former vice-presidential nominee end her association with the network, New York's Gabriel Sherman reported Thursday.

Palin set the media world aflutter on Wednesday, when she wrote a Facebook post pointedly noting that Fox News had canceled all of her scheduled interviews for the day. Since both her former running mate, John McCain, and her sucessor as nominee, Paul Ryan, were speaking at the Republican National Convention on Wednesday night, it seemed like an odd choice.

Is this finally the end of Palinsanity?

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
ngbbs4de122a4767f5.jpg

kia75

Oct 30, 2005
It's negotiation tactics. Fox news is showing that she needs them more then they need her.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
I wish I could say you betcha, but I suspect Sarah Palin will invent new twittich ways to sell books.

Or maybe our OP is right, and like old Soldier who never die, Sarah Palin will just fade away. Like Pee Wee Herman, Miss Vicky, and Tiny Tim.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I wish she was over. Sadly nuts often love nuts, so I expect someone somewhere will have a platform for Sarah to keep the nut show going.

When ever I hear John McCain giving his opinion on anything, I remember Sarah.
That connection, dis connection that is, reminds me John McCain is as nutty as Sarah.
His speech at the GOP convention praising more and more ongoing wars and US involvment to "cure" the woes of the world, just proves to me old John is as batty as nutcase Sarah.

How...and why these fools EVER become so popular in politics is total amazing in itself.

amish

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2004
I hope so. most people cheered for her because they wanted to do her.

JKing106

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2009
Damn, I thought you were going to say the entire Republican party was going to be sucked into a sinkhole in Tampa. Can't have everything, I guess.

davmat787

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2010
Damn, I thought you were going to say the entire Republican party was going to be sucked into a sinkhole in Tampa. Can't have everything, I guess.

Based on your past hate filled rhetoric, I can't help but take the above at face value. So, do you really think everything would be peachy in government if the Democrats controlled and ran everything, with no check whatsoever?

JKing106

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2009
Based on your past hate filled rhetoric, I can't help but take the above at face value. So, do you really think everything would be peachy in government if the Democrats controlled and ran everything, with no check whatsoever?

Nope. But it would it would be better than a congress filled with old racists like Mitch McConnell blocking the President's every move just because he's a black man.

ssm0002

Jul 18, 2002
Nope. But it would it would be better than a congress filled with old racists like Mitch McConnell blocking the President's every move just because he's a black man.
The only racist I see is u. Barry will take your shit and give it away just as fast as Mitch will. Both are parasites through and through.

Status
Not open for further replies.