Our Little Boy Is Growing Up

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999
I was just reading Anand's piece on his informal Q&A section(currently mailing list members only), when I got to see one of those rare pictures of The Boss himsef. The picture has Anand on the right(Anyone who thinks left needs to be smacked;)), and I have to admit that it's interesting watching Anand progress. For anyone who's been watching the site for 4 or 5 years has seen him grow up from an awkward 14/15 year old, up to where he is now(an awkward college student:p j/k Anand); it's especially interesting comparing him to when he did a few segments for All Games Network's "AGN Hardware Show" a few years ago.

Anand, you're growing up, your parents must be proud.:)

PS Don't grow up too soon, we need our hardware "fixes" you know ;)

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
I thought you were talking about JoshPokeball at first. He was like, what, 7 when he started posting on ATOT?

Or Paulson, whose change for the better as he was growing up on Anandtech was nothing short of remarkable.

Maverick

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2000
oh man he has grown up! I too remember the early days of the site when he was about 15 year old. I remember being amazed at a kid his age having such an informative technical site. Now look how far he's come.

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
anand was a "kid"

josh was a "little boy"

the pokeman is the difference

Maverick

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Rallispec
its hard to imagine that anand and i are the same age.

its hard to imagine that he's younger than me! You know he's set when he's a good role model for people older than him.