Our album is finally out

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
One last bump, it would be super helpful for any Spotify, Google or Apple Music users if they add at least one of our songs to a playlist. Apparently these streaming companies will start adding your band to larger global playlists once 25 different people have added your music to a personal playlist. Thanks!!

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Bump for visibility, and the new info by op.
One last bump, it would be super helpful for any Spotify, Google or Apple Music users if they add at least one of our songs to a playlist. Apparently these streaming companies will start adding your band to larger global playlists once 25 different people have added your music to a personal playlist. Thanks!!

I meant to bump it when it fell down a bit, and forgot. I don't use streaming services, but I know they're inexplicably popular, so fuckin' add Flying Potion already! :^P

Reactions: Platypus

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
So its been a full year since the last reply. Gonna necro this for fun.

Have listened to this a number of times, its not the typical weird shit i listen to, but its damn good and kinda soothing for the soul.
2020 has been a shit year, and music has helped make it tolerable in a huge way.

Anyhow, hope 2021 is a good year.