Ouch, my tongue hurts and I can't eat anything. :-(

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SillyBoy

Oct 10, 1999
Put ice on your tongue constantly, until it's not swollen anymore. Rinse with peroxide and or listerine.

-:)

konichiwa

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I've got two bottles full of painkillers (Codeine and Darvocet) left over from my surgery...want some? ;)

Jun 18, 2000

<< Put ice on your tongue constantly, until it's not swollen anymore. >>

Hmm... That's a good idea. Thanks for the advice.

<< I've got two bottles full of painkillers (Codeine and Darvocet) left over from my surgery...want some? >>

PM me for my address.:Q :p <--- he needs a tongue ring

Redwingsguy

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2000
hey i thought they didnt hurt cuz its right in between 2 muscles, you just cant eat solids for a while cuz a few days

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
You know what they say about guys with pierced tongues...so I'm just letting you know now that I don't swing that way, but Adul sure does! ;)

PS: The reason I know Adul does is because LoB told me one night when he was drunk...Don't ask!

-MzTyKaL

FrogDog

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2000
You jam pieces of metal through your skin and it's going to hurt...What did you expect? I really don't see the point of getting body piercings, but I'm sure you all have your reasons...

PCAddict

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 1999
While it's not something I'd choose for myself, I hope you feel better. :)

Booze always helps. As suggested, do a shot of Southern Comfort Black Label, chilled of course. :)

Jun 18, 2000
I've been living off of baby food and noodle soup (I made sure to cook the noodles extra long to make sure they're as soft as can be) for the past 3 days.:)