Other Fallout Aspects Begin

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 4, 2009

How many more?

Add Morgan Stanley and AT&T
Deutsche Bank said it will no longer to business with Trump or Trump industries a few hours ago.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Lol Dow Chemical won't contribute to any congressperson who objected to certification.

On the cusp of a letter from Weyland-Yutani Corp about shared values and how this "Isn't who we are".
The real problem is that Dow was contributing in the first place to any politician. What could Dow Chemicals need aside from paying zero federal taxes and getting the EPA disbanded, or at least neutered.

Reactions: Zorba and Captante

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
The real problem is that Dow was contributing in the first place to any politician. What could Dow Chemicals need aside from paying zero federal taxes and getting the EPA disbanded, or at least neutered.

While I don’t conceptually disagree they signed up for less regulation and lower taxes not to cover a party that incited an insurrection for a wannabe dictator in America.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
oaJWNQQ.png

Don't put it off guys.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I just heard a woman I know through work can no longer tweet, right before I saw this too. Now I have to clean a keyboard. Can't not read that in his voice.

WMn1Eim.jpg

Last edited:

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
Elise Stefanik has been kicked off of a Harvard advisory board (she’s an alumna) for her part in the treason and refusal to voluntarily step down.

Wow she doubled down on her stupidity in her response. No lessons learned there yet

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Anyone that owns guns or into shooting knows that the events of 2020 has caused a shortage of ammo. You can't find it, and if you do it is expensive.

However the shortage should get some relieve, and there are many trumpies that will be sweating bullet big time, as they wait for the black SUV's to turn down their street.

Reactions: Bitek and Captante

Dave_5k

Golden Member
May 23, 2017
I just heard a woman I know through work can no longer tweet, right before I saw this too. Now I have to clean a keyboard. Can't not read that in his voice.

WMn1Eim.jpg
I had to go look, that was a real tweet on Jan 9, and I love it.

Reactions: Captante

fleshconsumed

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2002
Here's another. Another Trumper who said she wanted to carry on the floors of Congress, now not being let in due to the new metal detectors

Why the fuck is GOP complaining about metal detectors? If they're fine advocating for metal detectors in schools in lieu of reasonable gun legislation then they should be fine with metal detectors on the Capitol building. Bunch of hypocrites.

Feb 4, 2009
lol, what a bunch of loons. "you the elitist", yea ok...i have no idea who this particular rep really is....but he's flying with the general public.

Funny part is no way Trump would want these fine folks at one of his properties, no way would he hang out or talk to them on the street, I highly doubt he would even be near them for fear of them being filthy and germ ridden.

Back to the topic.
Real test for these businesses will arrive when taxes get raised for them and regulation gets added and enforced.
We will then see how serious they are. I bet many will go back to their old habits.

• Haha
Reactions: Captante
Nov 17, 2019
Funny part is no way Trump would want these fine folks at one of his properties, no way would he hang out or talk to them on the street, I highly doubt he would even be near them for fear of them being filthy and germ ridden.
There was a comment somewhere in one of the news articles that he was disturbed by the low-lifes he was seeing taking part in the insurrection.