OT: Why am I not wearing a TeAm shirt right now?

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
What ever happened to this. Does anyone remember? I remember some talks here and there, but it all seemed to evaporate. I want to wear my TeAm AnandTech shirt proudly.

Wolfsraider

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002
cause in the last 10 years, even though it has been actively sought, very few t-shirts actually ever made it to prime time

blckgrffn

Diamond Member
May 1, 2003
www.teamjuchems.com
Yeah, I remember that sonz70 thread. D: :D very good times.

(for those curious) http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=1609341

Nice! Go to the last page of it for a link the "solution" thread :awe:

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=1585501 <-- or I could just copy/paste :)

Amazingly enough, I remember actually wandering into those threads when they were, you know, going on.

Pretty sure at the time that guy had a blogged linked that had more updates... I seem to remember there being more to it than one update. Hah, it was seven freaking years ago! Time flies... glad to see these gems weren't lost in the upgrade.

Especially funny because now the mods are identified, whereas they were not at the time of these threads...

Nice set of pictures there, Fullmetal. I had managed to not see that until now :)

Last edited:

plonk420

Feb 6, 2004
check out blankstyle or cheaptees... i've been researching, well, cheap t shirts in non-boring colors, and this is what r/mfa gave me. shirts as low as $5-8. printing is cheap, especially 1-color. however, be forwarned about setup fees. i think blankstyle mentioned one in passing (a requirement to buy American Apparel shirts), but since i was removing them from my order, i paid no attention. cheaptees has i think a $35 setup fee.

word of warning for blankstyle, you might want to call to verify they have a shirt/color/size before finalizing order. i've run into an issue with that.