OT: shuxclams needs a job

Shuxclams

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Go figure, just when you really start looking for another job you get called in and find out your gonna need one. Who is in So California? :)

SHUX

networkman

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
Sorry to hear that Shux. :( Unfortunately, I'm in Michigan, so I don't know if I can be of any assistance.

Wolfsraider

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002
Seattle Washington reporting in here, no help either, sorry mate.

Good luck on the hunt though :)

Sorry to hear you Need one rather than just want one bro.

RaySun2Be

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Sorry to hear that, Shux. :(

Central Ohio here, best I can do is wish you luck on the jobhunt! :)

mondobyte

Jun 28, 2004
.... St. Louis area here ...

Good Luck!

That is the why I own my own company. I find it more satisfying and less stressful. I always know where I stand with "the boss". ;)

mondo

Shuxclams

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Soggysocks
Hey Shux.......move out into the rural countryside. Lots of jobs opening up there. Look here

I appreciate that linkage.... But I am a coastal city dweller type. I would miss my wierd cultural festivals and foods, art shows, theatre and all that is associated with us. Besides, my 8 year old kid I share custody is here and I am not going to leave the X to raise him without supervision.

Just so you all know, I have had an amazing amount of response to my postings and submittals. I am still on full salary and benefits until May 1st as per my severence agreement so I am looking forward to finding a new gig in the next week or two. I was looking anyway and went on 3 interviews before the hammer came down and that has only accelerated in the past 36 hours. I have the chance to work for one of two Non-profits here in Los Angeles for more money and better benefits... so all in all its a perfect situation save the fact the fleet will slowly dwindle, which, unfourtunetly is sad for science.

SHUX

BadThad

Lifer
Feb 22, 2000
Originally posted by: Shuxclams
Originally posted by: Soggysocks
Hey Shux.......move out into the rural countryside. Lots of jobs opening up there. Look here

I appreciate that linkage.... But I am a coastal city dweller type. I would miss my wierd cultural festivals and foods, art shows, theatre and all that is associated with us. Besides, my 8 year old kid I share custody is here and I am not going to leave the X to raise him without supervision.

Just so you all know, I have had an amazing amount of response to my postings and submittals. I am still on full salary and benefits until May 1st as per my severence agreement so I am looking forward to finding a new gig in the next week or two. I was looking anyway and went on 3 interviews before the hammer came down and that has only accelerated in the past 36 hours. I have the chance to work for one of two Non-profits here in Los Angeles for more money and better benefits... so all in all its a perfect situation save the fact the fleet will slowly dwindle, which, unfourtunetly is sad for science.

SHUX

Good luck! I'm sure you'll be back. :)