OT: PayPal Users (buyers)

Damon

Jul 21, 2000
Hi,

Do any of the PayPal users here primarily buy off of eBay? If so, would you mind contacting me with a private message? I will also offer a PayPal t-shirt to those that do contact me.

Note: I am looking for people that do a lot of buying off of eBay.

Damon

Jul 21, 2000
Hi Sundog,

Do you buy off of eBay using PayPal? If so, that is what I am looking for.

Damon

Jul 21, 2000
Hi,

I also need to add that I am not asking for something bad:) I will provide more details via PM...

Damon

Jul 21, 2000
Hi,

I am providing a little clarification here because I realize the wording 'off of eBay' can be a little confusing.

Basically, I am looking for buyers that buy off of other web sites that are not eBay transactions. For example, I purchased a bike off of www.xxxxxx.com that is not the result of an eBay transaction (I am not looking for people that buy/sell on eBay - but I am looking for people that buy/sell off of the eBay platform).

Regards,
Damon

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
Originally posted by: jumpr
Originally posted by: KarenMarie
I use PayPal all the time. Numerous places. How can I help?

:)
To start, send him a PM. :)

Did that at the same time!! Sometime some people don't notice the little thingy blinking away... ;)

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
So would you be interested in people who participate in the Anandtech For Sale/Trade forum or are you asking for transactions that are on other auction websites like Yahoo! auctions?

v3rrv3

Golden Member
May 26, 2002
Originally posted by: Paypaldamon
Hi,

I am providing a little clarification here because I realize the wording 'off of eBay' can be a little confusing.

Basically, I am looking for buyers that buy off of other web sites that are not eBay transactions. For example, I purchased a bike off of www.xxxxxx.com that is not the result of an eBay transaction (I am not looking for people that buy/sell on eBay - but I am looking for people that buy/sell off of the eBay platform).

Regards,
Damon

Doh, sent you a PM thought you meant e-bay. Either way I buy a decent amount online otherwise via paypal. LMK.

- Kevin