OT: Open Letter to the TeAm

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Def

Jan 7, 2001
Handlin' business comes first.

If there is one thing for certain in life, it's that us crazy geeks will always be here. We'll be perpetually waiting on old and new friends to waltz in the virtual door, to relive fond old memories and make new ones.

We've all been down at times in our life, but it DOES get better. So hang in there. We'll still be chillin' here whenever you decide you feel comfortable hanging with the geeks again. :D

Defster

joinT

Lifer
Jan 19, 2001
Well said Ray, anyone who didn't read it fully in his post, please do so now. :)

Originally posted by: RaySun2Be
see let the team down again... man how these things happens -- well im out seeyas

Dang it all. I'm a mind to whack you an Shux upside the head with my cane. ;)

YOU ARE NOT LETTING THE TEAM DOWN BY HAVING TO DEAL WITH LIFE. Period.

And the teammate who produces 1 WU is just as valuable to the team as a mate doing 100, or 1000.

WE ALL DO WHAT WE CAN, WITH WHAT WE CAN.

Get it? Everyone is in a different place, has different needs, has different life experiences.

I would love to be able to go out and buy some dual rigs, crack rack nodes, etc., but I can't right now. So I do what I can.

Those that are in the situation to do so, that's great. We are a team, all pitching in together. :D

No one's WUs are less important than anothers. WHY?

Because we care about the TEAMMATES more than we care about the WUs. :)

Heck, you don't even have to be producing WUs. :)

Which also means, if you need help, just ask. If you don't want to make it public, just PM or email one of the TA team you feel you can trust.

If you don't believe me, just ask Dave McOwen. I think he knows we will pitch in to help. :D

Thoughts and prayers to both of you, and don't worry about the WUs. OK? :D

[/rant mode & lecture mode off] ;);)

Take care, both of you, and pop in when you can! :D:D:D