OT: NT---->Settlers of Catan

dxkj

Lifer
Feb 17, 2001
Fine, I will change it back... Anyone ever played this game? What strategy has worked best for you :)

zaph

Golden Member
Nov 13, 2001
Nerf? yeah, that stuff makes fun stocking stuffers for the holidays. :p

BlackMountainCow

Diamond Member
May 28, 2003
Dunno if this is the right time for a nef thread in the heat of the fight with BBR but anyways .... NEF!! ;)

Coolkid

Platinum Member
Mar 4, 2003
Originally posted by: conjur
Just *try* and hit 7770 messages! :D

How we gonna do that again
rolleye.gif

Slatzman

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2002
Originally posted by: Coolkid
Originally posted by: conjur
Just *try* and hit 7770 messages! :D

How we gonna do that again
rolleye.gif

I didn't think it was that hard when each person was posting the same message 100 at a time
rolleye.gif
:D
rolleye.gif

Oh yeah...NEF!!!!

Slatz

ProviaFan

Lifer
Mar 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Overkiller
what's DP's :Q
Double Post! :D

OTOH, I fear that this thread will be killed much too soon for any DPs to occur, because some newbie police-wannabe thinks that even though he's only been here one month, he still knows how everything should be run.
rolleye.gif

(no, mods, that's not a disguised way of saying an acronym that starts with I, ends in L, and has BT in the middle :eek:)

Coolkid

Platinum Member
Mar 4, 2003
OTOH, I fear that this thread will be killed much too soon for any DPs to occur, because some newbie police-wannabe thinks that even though he's only been here one month, he still knows how everything should be run.
rolleye.gif
Yeah, that sucks :(

TofBnT

Golden Member
Apr 28, 2003
Calm down, it won't kill us to have a thread killed every now and then. You know that if you really want an OT thread to just BS in then if they kill one, start a new one. The mods don't mind us having off topic threads, just blatant NEF threads.
:)