OT? Hot deal, You can buy a sandwich cheap from a link on a Hardware Techie site?

FreakyGuy

Dec 12, 2001
How about I post on a fast food board I can get a sweet deal on a car. IMO Hot Deals should deal with computer related stuff, not fast food or where to get a T-Shirt for free....

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
Originally posted by: FreakyGuy
How about I post on a fast food board I can get a sweet deal on a car. IMO Hot Deals should deal with computer related stuff, not fast food or where to get a T-Shirt for free....
Pretty funny that you're so opinionated about the forum basics then you go and break the rules. This is not a hot deal, nor is it "freakyguy's bitch and moan forum."
rolleye.gif

Monolithic

Apr 19, 2000
<Looks at the Title of this particular forum>
It says Hot Deals at the top of this page.
Free stuff = Hot Deal
You bitchin' and moaning != Hot Deal
So if you would, please take it to the Brag & Moan.

Collije

Dec 10, 1999
The Hot Deals forum has been about all types of products/services for years. Sorry if you are troubled with having to read the thread titles & figure out which ones you're interested in. You can always choose to leave if it bothers you that much.

Wrong forum to boot. You've been here for a while, stay within the rules :disgust:

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
It doesn't say Hot Computer Deals either. Some people who have computers have a life away from them, and actually buy things like DVD players and movies, stereo equipment, food, and a few other things that have helped them get a life. Why don't you try to do the same.

dnuggett

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2003
IMO Hot Deals should deal with computer related stuff, not fast food or where to get a T-Shirt for free....

Thaks for the input... .apparently no one agrees with your opinion.