OT: Another CRACK BABY!!!

Wolfie

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
I have been around here for a long time now, and some of you have known me since I joined the DC team back in early 99. Some of you I consider to be friends and family. But I thought I would let you all know come late July or early Aug, I will be a father.

I just found out on Monday. We are both excided and scared. This will be my first child, her second. Her first child was from a screwed up relationship that she was involved in and well, I think that is what is scaring her the most. She doesn't want it to happen again. Considering her 4 year old calls me dad already, I don't think it will be a problem getting him acustomed to me.

I have always thought kids are cool. And well, I have been waiting to have my own. I will let you all know the updates when I have them for you.

And yes, I will have to start puting together a system for the young tyke!!!

Wolfie

medic

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hey Wolfie!

Early Congrats for a healthy addition!! :)

(from another old timer)

D347h

Nov 21, 2003
Congratulations !!

BTW. When it will be born, could we expect pics here ??

BlackMountainCow

Diamond Member
May 28, 2003
Congrats Wolfie!! I wish u and your wife only the best and that the little one will be all healthy!!!

Aug 27, 2002
A big Congradulation :), I have a 10 month old little girl, and she means the world to me. So far that feeling of being scared and exited about how she will grow up hasn't gone away yet, so you better start getting used those feelings.

RustyNale

Platinum Member
Apr 14, 2001
Congrats! My two are grown up, my son has made me a grandpa twice :D

Enjoy them, they grow up way too fast!

HayHauler

Golden Member
Feb 21, 2003
Wolfie, take a good look at the 4 year old and the new born. Maybe
even take lots of pictures and cherish them while they are young....

Mine just started driving by himself today...It seems like I was changing his
diapers just a few months ago.

Mayun, I'm starting to feel OLD!

Hay - 0wnt

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001
Congrats on the new member of the pack! My little girl is four now and it seems like she was just born . :D

79Blazer

Golden Member
Nov 12, 2003
Grats! I got 2 little rugrats running around here! (Well, one is rolling around here, 6 months old)

Wolfie

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Thanks all. I am really looking forward to my future. I will let you all know what happens. :D