Ossama Bin Laden was not armed.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Now the white House says that Ossama Bin Laden was totally unarmed when shot in the head. Why was not he captured instead?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_bin_l...NjdvBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTEwNTAzL3VzX2Jpbl9sYWRlb

Already international criticism is directed at the US. With some saying it is simply murder.
After all, with a few dozen Navy seals, Ossama fists create little resistance to overcome. They had already shot his unarmed wife in the leg for similar unarmed resistance.

Scotteq

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2008
Why did we kill an unarmed Osama??

For the same reason his terrorists took prisonsers instead of murdering unarmed people.

Oh yeah - They didn't do that either, did they?

If anyone thinks this was about "Justice" rather than "Retribution", I'd suggest you need to spend more time outdoors.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
Seriously... who fucking cares? The guy was trash, stop valuing trashes life so much. Stop valuing life in general so much, goddamn some of you people... The lives of our highly trained and expensive SEAL operatives hold a value infinitely greater than that of human dog shit.

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
Now the white House says that Ossama Bin Laden was totally unarmed when shot in the head. Why was not he captured instead?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_bin_l...NjdvBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTEwNTAzL3VzX2Jpbl9sYWRlb

Already international criticism is directed at the US. With some saying it is simply murder.
After all, with a few dozen Navy seals, Ossama fists create little resistance to overcome. They had already shot his unarmed wife in the leg for similar unarmed resistance.

International criticism. Lol. Who gives a fuck? The world is a better place with those savages dead.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
I dont care if he was holding his dick....glad he is dead. Although we should have tortured him a little first.

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
lol I already assumed he was unarmed for some reason. I just can't imagine him holding a gun even though his videos always have a gun next to him.

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
This was a black ops mission what makes you believe anything they are releasing is the truth? Just accept the results and move on.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
If cops are busting into American homes and killing people over dime bags of weed then I think seals busting into a bunker halfway around the world are gonna kill too.

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
If cops are busting into American homes and killing people over dime bags of weed then I think seals busting into a bunker halfway around the world are gonna kill too.

lol this too! The most elite trained killers we have available to us are probably going to kill some mofos when they are deployed.

Scotteq

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2008
lol this too! The most elite trained killers we have available to us are probably going to kill some mofos when they are deployed.

SEAL Team 6 exists for the purpose of assasinating individuals identified as being terrorists. They have been operating essentially as the CIA's hit men.

The fact Team 6 were sent means there was never any intention of bringing OBL anywhere, except in a body bag.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
I suspect they're is more to this story. I really think they would have preferred to take him alive. I mean he would have been a great source of information. Those other high level guys gave up good intel it seems.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007

I'm sorry, who cares? I couldn't care less if he tripped over a stool, broke both legs, and was crawling out of the house on his elbows when a commando shot him in the back. Tell those countries who are criticizing us to get screwed.

Scotteq

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2008
I suspect they're is more to this story. I really think they would have preferred to take him alive. I mean he would have been a great source of information. Those other high level guys gave up good intel it seems.

I disagree: Should he have been taken alive, he merely would have gained another pulpit to speak from.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007

It was designed as a kill mission from the start.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
I disagree: Should he have been taken alive, he merely would have gained another pulpit to speak from.

And the whiny left would be wringing their wrists, biting their lips, and crying for "humane" treatment for him. No thanks. He got what he deserved.