O'Rouke suggest using tax code to transfer wealth from the rich to African Americans.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
#fuckofftroll

Again, you lied and said people who get the earned income credit don't pay any taxes. Clearly they DO. Everyone knows this...

So when will you apologize for lying? You get caught in a lie so you lie more and shift the goalposts. Is that what Republicans do these days. Lie about everything they say? Let us know when you link to the part that says if you have no income you get the EIC.

Your game is boring and you are an emasculated pussy. Everyone will always know this. PLONK

You are a cluess fuckwhistle

Hmmm.....I've already given you proof you want to play ig'nant because you got caught in a false accusation.

Typical.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
don't bother responding to him, he always make the most asinine arguments that never hold up in direct sunlight.

You should convince umbrella39 stop stop acting like a 9 year old and act more like a 39 year old.

My assertion was that the EIC, a wealth redistribution progamme provides refunds in some cases to those who dont even owe income tax.

I even provided two google searches for her perusal.

His response? "OMG #FUCKOFFTROLL FUCKWHISTE FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK LIAR! WAHHH! WAHHH!! WAHHH!!"

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
don't bother responding to him, he always make the most asinine arguments that never hold up in direct sunlight.

Done. I've put him in the ShitFile like all other pussies who come here to lie and troll (i've likely already block several of his ALTs)... Must suck to have to go through life typing out lies with limp wrists then logging out and back in with the same limp wrists)...

Isn't it great that we" already have the earned income credit that gives people a tax refund who dont even pay taxes!" What a progamme (apparently the Russian word for program? Not sure, must suck even more trying to type English on a Russian keyboard...)

#fuckwhistle

Every time I see someone replying to no one I'll know it Comrade Fuckwhistle Time...

Last edited:

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
You should convince umbrella39 stop stop acting like a 9 year old and act more like a 39 year old.

My assertion was that the EIC, a wealth redistribution progamme provides refunds in some cases to those who dont even owe income tax.

I even provided two google searches for her perusal.

His response? "OMG #FUCKOFFTROLL FUCKWHISTE FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK LIAR! WAHHH! WAHHH!! WAHHH!!"

Poor Felix, so butthurt because he is unable to clearly express his thoughts on the 5th or 10th attempt (aka keeps moving the goalposts) and people keep pointing how wrong he originally was.