Origin account problem???

runzwithsizorz

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2002
I have four games (Mass Effect trilogy and DAO) bought on sale, downloaded from Origin. On occasion I get the message that "some other user is accessing my account" and "continue anyway". Does not cause any problems, I just continue on. This does not happen in game, but at odd times when I log onto Origin or log onto a game...it even happened in the middle of Mass Effect 3 download.:eek:

There is NO ONE in my household accessing Origin or any Origin game EVER.
Is this a cause for concern??? Do I need to contact Origin???

Please advise.

The Wife

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I had something similar happen to my Rockstar account. Somebody in Russia hacked in, changed my Username and Language. Beyond that nothing else was changed, but that was enough to cause me some Login issues.

One thing you can do is change your Password. Choose a difficult one that no one could guess by looking at your Profile.

If you are still having some kind of issue, then contact Origin for sure. However, you probably should contact them anyway, just to let them know of the issue. That might help them to track down nefarious individuals or possibly fix a glitch in their Login system.

Lorthreth

Aug 14, 2004
paint.ruokamo.eu
I get that sometimes when my 4G disconnects for a moment.
Origin goes back online and complains that there's also another user.
Happens quite rarely. But they have a security code via either email or SMS so maybe turn that on for comfort?

Edit: As I had written this and browsing my Origin info... somehow it showed my country name in cyrillic :D Refresh and back to what it's supposed to be. Funky.

Last edited:

runzwithsizorz

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2002
Thanks for the replies. Added additional security codes. Also, internet sometimes briefly disconnects (way to go, Cox)