Organized Labor is good for everyone

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006

Labor+Unions.jpg

The legal, recognized agreement between labor, capital, and objects/material in the independent spirit of the Organized Labor contract is good for everyone.

This holy trilogy of labor, capital, and objects/material is so important to individuals and to society in general, that free, independent, recognized Organized Labor contracts deserve the title of the world’s first meta-religion.

Organized Labor agreements transcend time, culture, and language and provide the framework for humanistic answers that thrive in a liberal democracy.

The angels, saints, and Gods of our time are the men and women who are a part of or who support the concepts and the contracts of Organized Labor. The world is begging for the voices of Organized Labor, the believers of miracles; the harborers of the coming good and the visions of hope.

The two major problems that face individual men today and reside in every nation are;

• Religions have become meaningless. True spiritual experiences cannot and do not result in pronouncements of hatred, intolerance and aggression. Yet this is how religion has become defined in our world.

• There is a world wide race to an economic bottom producing lower wages for labor, disrespect for the science of property/material and a momentarily misappropriated profit for capital. None of these results are good for any of the three components of the Organized Labor contract. These results are devastating to each community and every nation as a whole.

The existing structure of existing successful Organized Labor Agreements directly addresses both problems simultaneously. Organized Labor contracts do not replace religious beliefs or teachings they encompass them, thus the word meta-religion.

Organized Labor agreements spell out humanistic business relationships that recognize and address the best interest of the holy trinity of Organized Labor; capital, labor and material/property.

Free, independent, legally recognized Organized Labor Agreements are successfully negotiated tens of thousands of times each year world wide to the benefit of all three participating parties and to their immediate community.

Organized Labor supports and compliments government, especially liberal democracies.

Organized Labor assists all governments and cultures in promoting a rich, stable society that is able to support higher education, the arts and moral purpose in freedom of religious beliefs.

Organized Labor Agreements are extremely responsive to economic changes and represent one of the purest forms of liberal democracy and humanistic approach to problem solving as they enrich all individuals, their community, and individual liberty in a continually rising level of world wide economic and humanistic evolution.

I invite you down to Hormel P-9 proud union . You explain to them why in 1970 they took home $500 a week based on 36 hour work week . Today they make the same , You go ahead and tell us all about . Dems are all for labor until it raises Food pricies than their true colors come out . and they destroy unions with national guard. Mafia moved into legit business . Its called federal gooberment and state gooberment. Union bosses are gangsters

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
I watched a union strike for 9 months which resulted in the company going bankrupt, the striking workers jobs, and all the retirees from the company their retirement pensions which included medical insurance.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
200 years and the same shit from righties

How dare those greedy, greedy workers demand to make a living off the blessed capitalist priests. Damn peasants.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
The company for whom I work pay both union and non-union mechanics using the same wage scale. Too bad the union mechanics have to give a portion of their paycheck every week to the union.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
The company for whom I work pay both union and non-union mechanics using the same wage scale. Too bad the union mechanics have to give a portion of their paycheck every week to the union.

And the non-union workers can thank the unionized workers for negotiating for the wages the non-unionized ones are getting, all while risking their job security, their relationship with their bosses and the possibility of having to go on strike.The non-unionized workers get all of the benefits the unionized workers had to fight tooth and nail for without taking any of the risk the unionized workers had to bear.

Sweet deal huh? ;)

A couple of plausible assumptions were made to make my point. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007

fight-the-good-fight.jpg

NEVER give up.

NEVER give in.

NEVER.

You remember that when you are on the unemployment line. A friend of mine had a nice job with Verizon 10 years ago making $22.50/hr part time plus bennies for working the phones. They all decided to go after more and went on strike. I told her then that was a foolish move. Those jobs are all gone now and she works as a cashier for $11/hr. The Union did them all well then.....

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
And the non-union workers can thank the unionized workers for negotiating for the wages the non-unionized ones are getting, all while risking their job security, their relationship with their bosses and the possibility of having to go on strike.The non-unionized workers get all of the benefits the unionized workers had to fight tooth and nail for without taking any of the risk the unionized workers had to bear.

Sweet deal huh? ;)

A couple of plausible assumptions were made to make my point. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Nope, the Union workers were added as the companies field services expanded and non right to work states required that union hands work on the job. But don't let that stop you from going on and on with your dream that the union workers set the bar for the non union workers.

Jun 26, 2007

Labor+Unions.jpg

The legal, recognized agreement between labor, capital, and objects/material in the independent spirit of the Organized Labor contract is good for everyone.

This holy trilogy of labor, capital, and objects/material is so important to individuals and to society in general, that free, independent, recognized Organized Labor contracts deserve the title of the world’s first meta-religion.

Organized Labor agreements transcend time, culture, and language and provide the framework for humanistic answers that thrive in a liberal democracy.

The angels, saints, and Gods of our time are the men and women who are a part of or who support the concepts and the contracts of Organized Labor. The world is begging for the voices of Organized Labor, the believers of miracles; the harborers of the coming good and the visions of hope.

The two major problems that face individual men today and reside in every nation are;

• Religions have become meaningless. True spiritual experiences cannot and do not result in pronouncements of hatred, intolerance and aggression. Yet this is how religion has become defined in our world.

• There is a world wide race to an economic bottom producing lower wages for labor, disrespect for the science of property/material and a momentarily misappropriated profit for capital. None of these results are good for any of the three components of the Organized Labor contract. These results are devastating to each community and every nation as a whole.

The existing structure of existing successful Organized Labor Agreements directly addresses both problems simultaneously. Organized Labor contracts do not replace religious beliefs or teachings they encompass them, thus the word meta-religion.

Organized Labor agreements spell out humanistic business relationships that recognize and address the best interest of the holy trinity of Organized Labor; capital, labor and material/property.

Free, independent, legally recognized Organized Labor Agreements are successfully negotiated tens of thousands of times each year world wide to the benefit of all three participating parties and to their immediate community.

Organized Labor supports and compliments government, especially liberal democracies.

Organized Labor assists all governments and cultures in promoting a rich, stable society that is able to support higher education, the arts and moral purpose in freedom of religious beliefs.

Organized Labor Agreements are extremely responsive to economic changes and represent one of the purest forms of liberal democracy and humanistic approach to problem solving as they enrich all individuals, their community, and individual liberty in a continually rising level of world wide economic and humanistic evolution.

I was all for it before i was against it...

No Romney, it's just that i fucking love hockey and no other sport.