Organized Labor is good for everyone

Bill Wiltrack

Nov 7, 2012

Labor+Unions.jpg

The legal, recognized agreement between labor, capital, and objects/material in the independent spirit of the Organized Labor contract is good for everyone.

This holy trilogy of labor, capital, and objects/material is so important to individuals and to society in general, that free, independent, recognized Organized Labor contracts deserve the title of the world’s first meta-religion.

Organized Labor agreements transcend time, culture, and language and provide the framework for humanistic answers that thrive in a liberal democracy.

The angels, saints, and Gods of our time are the men and women who are a part of or who support the concepts and the contracts of Organized Labor. The world is begging for the voices of Organized Labor, the believers of miracles; the harborers of the coming good and the visions of hope.

The two major problems that face individual men today and reside in every nation are;

• Religions have become meaningless. True spiritual experiences cannot and do not result in pronouncements of hatred, intolerance and aggression. Yet this is how religion has become defined in our world.

• There is a world wide race to an economic bottom producing lower wages for labor, disrespect for the science of property/material and a momentarily misappropriated profit for capital. None of these results are good for any of the three components of the Organized Labor contract. These results are devastating to each community and every nation as a whole.

The existing structure of existing successful Organized Labor Agreements directly addresses both problems simultaneously. Organized Labor contracts do not replace religious beliefs or teachings they encompass them, thus the word meta-religion.

Organized Labor agreements spell out humanistic business relationships that recognize and address the best interest of the holy trinity of Organized Labor; capital, labor and material/property.

Free, independent, legally recognized Organized Labor Agreements are successfully negotiated tens of thousands of times each year world wide to the benefit of all three participating parties and to their immediate community.

Organized Labor supports and compliments government, especially liberal democracies.

Organized Labor assists all governments and cultures in promoting a rich, stable society that is able to support higher education, the arts and moral purpose in freedom of religious beliefs.

Organized Labor Agreements are extremely responsive to economic changes and represent one of the purest forms of liberal democracy and humanistic approach to problem solving as they enrich all individuals, their community, and individual liberty in a continually rising level of world wide economic and humanistic evolution.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
If workers getting together and colluding to fix the price of labor is "good for everyone", then surely you would agree that business owners getting together and colluding to fix the price of their goods and services is also "good for everyone"?

Right?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Welcome to P&N. Prepare to suffer. :p

lol.

I'm so happy that with the advance of Unions, all of those once-evil practices have simply been shipped overseas for other countries' laborers to suffer...while still making our shit

USAUSAUSAUSA

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
If workers getting together and colluding to fix the price of labor is "good for everyone", then surely you would agree that business owners getting together and colluding to fix the price of their goods and services is also "good for everyone"?

Right?

I see the something for nothing crowd has shown up to demand the fruits of the labor of others for free. F'ing hypocrites.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Union thugs need to be prosecuted under RICO. We'll just have to wait for another AG.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Union thugs need to be prosecuted under RICO. We'll just have to wait for another AG.
I see those who would use the power of the state to extract the labor of others for free have also weighed in. Where is the priest we need to bless this unholy alliance of parasites?

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Spam?

I work weekdays or weekends and my days rangle from 6-10 hours depending on myself.

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
In a related note, Unions won big yesterday.

Seems like a majority of Americans do in fact support them at some level.

HeXen

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2009
Union's were once needed, they take it too far now, as greedy as the worst corporations with their moar, moar attitudes.

HeXen

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2009
Oh? And how gets to decide what too far is?

The Corporations looking to make more money?

You mean Who? Well, the unemployed do when their company moves to Mexico because their union wouldn't take some needed concessions.
I could give you some examples in my area alone, but debating here changes nothing. I stated my opinion...deal

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
unions have their place, and so does the private non organized sectors as they keep the unions in check.

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
You mean Who? Well, the unemployed do when their company moves to Mexico because their union wouldn't take some needed concessions.
I could give you some examples in my area alone, but debating here changes nothing. I stated my opinion...deal

Union members vote for their leaders so...they got they what wanted pretty much.

Of course, we could talk about that Mexico thing right :)

thujone

Golden Member
Jun 15, 2003
the unions and the companies keep each other in check. that's all it is. bargaining. before unions there was no bargaining over anything. because there weren't even 2 sides to the conversation.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
The company moved the jobs to Mexico because it could do so profitably. It could do so profitably because of trade agreements that removed tariffs and quotas. Trade agreements passed by politicians elected by workers too stupid to vote their own self-interest. If the middle class is to survive we need unions now more than ever and we need workers to quit voting based on bullshit issues and stick to what's-in-it-for-them issues.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Spam?

I work weekdays or weekends and my days rangle from 6-10 hours depending on myself.

Most certainly.
I guess we have to get the occasional left wing sock puppet to balance out the shitton of right wing ones we have.